Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Female Seeking World of Warcraft

I am a female RPer (as far as any of YOU will know) looking for a WoW (World of Warcraft) RP.

Interested in helping me out with this particular 'quest' as it were? Continue reading on to see if you can actually help!

RE: Female Seeking World of Warcraft RP (Under Reconstruction : Still Open & Searching)

What I'm looking for Specifically:

So, what am I looking for exactly? Well let me tell you.

I'm looking for something that doesn't focus a lot on the 'lore' of WoW since I'm not an actual player, but I've always found the world interesting. I'm also looking to play the female (should have been obvious by where this thread is) in the RP. Or perhaps even a futa/herm if the mood strikes me.

My ideal scene would be something more 'slice of life' than 'quest', though I wouldn't mind working with either scene.

I would also like to play as a Worgen (yes, I have a bit of a furry fetish, so sue me), Night Elf, or Draenei. Other than those being the races I'm most familiar with there's no particular reason I chose those races.

I prefer lesbian/yuri/femslash RPs, but I don't mind straight/hetero pairings either. I just have more experience with lesbian RPs.

I don't mind doing Horde/Alliance pairings, but truthfully I have little to no experience/knowledge with the Horde so I'd very much prefer to play with straight up Alliance based scenes or Horde based scenes if at all possible.

RE: Female Seeking World of Warcraft RP (Under Reconstruction : Still Open & Searching)

Various Other Things:

I will play over IM's, and in most cases I prefer to do so, but I'm also open to threads, PMs and E-Mail as a means of play.

I DO have a kink list for this search, that is a general base for what I will and won't do, but up front I won't do the following:

- Blood Play
- Bathroom Play (Vomit, Piss, Scat, etc.)
- Vore (Hard or Soft)
- Guro (Loss of limbs or high carnage)
- Pregnancy
- Snuff

The Kink list for this can be found: here

RE: Female Seeking World of Warcraft RP (Open & Searching)

That sounds pretty neat. If you don't mind my not being able to roleplay on a daily basis, give me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom