Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome the the BtP Verity show! Plots in side( M/M, M/F, Futa, Furry and much more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello one and all. I'm Bound, it's been quite some time since I was last active here, but I am once again feeling an urge to play that only the fine people here at Blue Moon can fulfill. Most of the people that knew me are probable gone by now, but I am looking forward to meeting new playmates. Will you play with me?

My current mood is: Sub only

Here is a list of my kinks

Het
Yaoi
Yuri
Crossdressing
Futa/Herm
Furry
Beasties
Noncon/Rape
Bondage (( Light, Medium, Heavy ))
S&M
Femdom
Tentacles
Enslavement
Foot worshiping
Humiliation
Public
Pet Play

Here are a few plots; If you have your own in mind pm me and we can work out the details

Lust beyond the grave.
Your character had a bit of a crush on mine. But your character had this reputation of being the tough Girl or Guy, some one that doesn’t get involved with others. You like this reputation far to much to throw it away on some crush with a cute face. But the more you try to ignore the feeling the strong It gets; to help deal with it you start to pick ruthlessly on my character. All the while my character grows the fear you and you just love him all the more. Then one summer you die in a tragic sudden accident. You wake up finding you haven't passed to a heaven or a hell. No, you have become something of a poltergeist. A type of powerful ghost that is fueled by the desires it had while it was alive and can interact with the real world. And you desired my character in any and every way. You suddenly find your quite happy to be dead, now you don't have to worry about any consequences for your actions. You effectively began to Haunt my character. Molesting him and teasing his body while being invisible to his eyes. As time passes you gain the power to make yourself visible to your obsession, and you force yourself on him when ever, where ever, and how ever you like. Eventually your lust softens to a deep passion for him and a twisted romance can form.

A rough out line of a plot but an original one I quite like. The Ghost can be female or mail. You can make other things invisible so you can steal toys to your on your living plaything. You can make yourself solid, or only selected parts. This roleplay as a lot of potential and many direction it can go.

Revenge

It's just the start of Senior year of high school. You are are the schools valedictorian. You have a naturally attractive body, though it's somewhat over shadowed by clothing choices and the fact most guy's don't like girls to be smarter than them. I'm one of the cool kids, Captain of the soccer team ( or what ever team doesn’t really matter ) and the only name in school better known than yours. We've known each other ever since middle school. Back then we were best of friends. But once we got into high school I got a taste of being popular, my ego exploded, and to be just like all the cool kids I now hang out with, I and began to pick you the Nerdy girl from my child hood ruthlessly.
This year you decided you’re not going to take any more crap from me. If I am the same jerk I was last year you plan to take matters into your own hands. And of course I am still a jerk. You take action. As I'm walking home one day you kidnap me, and effectively rape me and take pictures while doing it. You manage to keep your face hidden so He had no proof you did this. All she would have to do was click a button and this would be all over the internet and all of My characters free rides to collage would disappear. So to keep you from ruining my life, I must be your slave, your pet, your bitch for the entire year.

Experimenting (( a Furry/Exotic Rp )) And I'm supper craving it right now

A young mage/alchemist/mad scantiest/ what ever you'd like me to be has been recently doing many experiments in making chimeras. He is a rich young recluse that dropped out of the Academy to do his experiments on his own. Those foolish teachers were holding back his research anyways. He's been creating many different chimeras; working towards making the ultimate chimera. Just recently you've made One (( or perhaps several )) Chimeras using a Live human you "acquired" as a base. You decide to keep them simple; so you only mix them with a single animal. You find you experiment quite successful! In fact they have completely fused; making a new anthropomorphic chimera that retains a high level of human intelligence though they still have animal instincts intact as well. I run many painful experiments on you and you quickly grow to hate me for turning you into the monster you've become. One day, you manage to escape your cage; letting all the other chimeras out of their cages as well. They all run out of the mansion and run free. You on the other hand stay. You have a deep feeling of rage towards me and you want your revenge. You find me either sleeping threw the commotion or outside trying to gather up my experiments. You easily over power the young scholar and inform him. I'm You're the animal now, I'm your owner and you will do what I say.

Simple put you are a furry that enslaves the my character; You have to break him and teach him how to behave but it will be all worth it when you have the bantered that did this to you down on all fours and barking if you command him to. This can be M/F M/M F/F what ever you like.

Unexpected discovery (( This plot can by any kind of gender paring. MxM MxF Futa x Male/ Girl you know it))

A young explore is exploring deep in the uncharted parts of the jungle, when suddenly the explore trips and falls into a raging river; pulling away from his group and deeper and deeper into the unexplored jungle. When he finally manages to crawl free from the raging waters the explorer is very very lost. He begins to wonder about the jungle; trying to find his way but has no idea where he is going. He is also getting the feeling of being fallowed or watched by something. He remembers hearing natives telling stories about this jungle; it having some kind of strange monstrous inhabitant. But that's just a legend right? Apparently not; because the explorer is suddenly ambushed by a race of Animal like people (( I'd like them to be Lizard or Snake or some kind of Big cat: Panther, Tiger, Ect. )) They have never seem such an odd creature before and take the lost human to their leader; who becomes fascinated with the human and makes it He/She/It's personal pet.

NEW PLOT! SIMPLE BUT EPIC WANT!!!

Taming the Master ( MxF MxM FxF FutaxM FutaxF Bondage, simi-noncon,

The setting is a normal modern world, the only difference is the slavery is commonplace. My characters best friend, a owner of many slaves, is leaving the country for a while and need someone to look after his slave while he's gone. My character is on the timid side, has nothing against slavery, just knew he didn't have the will to keep slaves in line and has never owned a slave. It takes a lot of convincing but eventually agrees to watch after one of his friends newer slaves ( your character ) who hasn't been broken in and wouldn't do well on the trip overseas do to his lack of obedience. The slave comes over to live at my place while her master is away, and finds that I'm quite the pushover, not wanting to lose this opportunity, you begin to take advantage of my characters less than commanding nature and take control yourself ( Still remaining a "slave" but your simple in control, You say your "doing what I obviously want you to do, but are to shy to tell her to do )). think of it as if you suddenly got a maid with a uncontrolable lust, she'll clean your house but she'll fuck you raw whether you what her to or not.

The punch line to this is a few weeks pass, the friend finally returns and my character calls, overjoyed to get the horny, controlling slave who his screwing him to the point of collapsing out of his house but it turns out his friend bought a new one while over sees and says he can keep her.

Hope you like what I have to offer. Send a PM if interested

____________________EDIT____________________

Here is a Serious long term (Fandom based) request

I am in the market for something that is a little out of my ordinary set, I am looking for something fandom related, and the fandom is the Percy Jackson series.
Well, not the Percy Jackson series really, but the universe. I want to play a story with original characters and plot set in the same world as Percy Jackson series. The characters would be fully grown, fully trained demigods, or perhaps recent releases from camp half blood, The youngest I want this to be is collage students.
Now the character I have written in down for my own is a female character, but if you have hang ups with playing with a male acting the role of a female, then I can easily tweak Her to a Him. I just originally pictured this character as a girl, but it won’t hurt the plot or character much to have it’s gender changed. ( strange how a lot of my more serious characters are female….)
Their can be sex, in fact I expect there to be, those old myths are full of sex of a variety of kinds and I expect this play to be equally as fun, but I want this to be a well developed long term game. We can talk about levels of sex in the game later.
As for the plot, well I have a loose one in mind, but we can brain storm something else if you have something in mind.
Your character seeks out my character because he/she believe I am the only one that can help. Hephaestus, God of Fire and the Forge is the creator of all the gods weapons of power, but even the great god of craftsmanship can’t build Rome in a day, nor did he make these items of power in one try. There exists a great number of weapons that were prototypes of the gods most precious items. Rather than destroying the prototypes, as Hephaestus is a bit of a pack rat, he hid them around the world and placed fierce mechanical minions of his own design to guard his creations. Each of these weapons of near godly might, though not perfect, they are powerful beyond imagination. This has been a well kept secret, but lately they have been going missing, finding their way into monsters hands. Many Young demigods are dying due to the new found advantage of the monsters, But Monsters alone couldn’t have found out about the weapons, much less acquire them, without the help of someone. The gods bicker and balm one another, but your character suspects a demigod is to blame. You seek out my character, a daughter ( or son) of Hephaestus, one of the most skilled in the ways of weapons working that the world as seen in years, hoping with my help, we can locate, retrieve, and destroy these weapons before they can be used to through the world into chaos and overturn the gods.

My character is Katrina McDouglass, daughter of an Irish Robotics engineer and Hephaestus. She is about 6’2, with somewhat broad shoulders and well defined body that has seen 9 long years of training in combat and the arts of weapons crafting at Camp Half Blood. She is now a up and coming robotics engineer like her mother, working at a university in the united states. Her hair is long, wavy, and dark red. Her skin is porcelain pail and her eyes are a pale blue, like the color of welding torch flame. She obviously takes after her father in stature and her mother in looks.

Hey i want to rp with you, im up for your Percy Jackson story ;) But can my charcter and your character be both males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom