Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disney and Other Obsessions/Cravings ….

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

Obessions/Cravings ….
At the moment I am having a Disney movie craving! But with twists and character changes

Pocahontas:

So for the people who know and have watched the Disney version of Pocahontas everyone knows that John Smith is who Pocahontas falls in love with, he sweet, kind, and foreign! Of course he has some major appeal, but I want to change it up! Maybe Pocahontas is forced to marry Kocoum, and he is not so nice, and sweet but instead is forceful, and rough like a true warrior. He takes pleasure in being dominant over Pocahontas and asserting his will. Or maybe John Smith is like that instead, and John smith steals her showing her what the English are really like. Or maybe I can make a completely different woman character and John Smith or Kocoum are involved with her instead. I’m just completely twisting around, you can also be creative and come up with your own change to the story!

Aladdin:

Aladdin was always a favorite, but since I enjoy being dominated and enjoy rough sexual encounters I want to again change the story and characters. Aladdin a poor boy was portrayed as caring and thoughtful person, who after seeing jasmine wanted to become a prince. But maybe Aladdin should be a bit of darker character; maybe he should use the genie to make himself and all powerful prince, whom uses his charm to get to Jasmine. Maybe he makes Jasmine his slave because he’s into that sort of thing! Sounds fun to me! of course you can come up with your own plots twist just message me

Beauty and the Beast:

Great Disney movie!!! however you know how the Beast had to fall in love in order for the curse to go away, well maybe he seriously falls in love with Bell and she seriously falls for him, but when he turns back into a human he isn’t what she accepted. He turns cruel and vicious again yet still has feelings for Bell it’s just that his temper and desires are darker than they were before. Again you can use your own creativity instead.

Mulan:

Instead of being caught as a girl in the army and then kicked out by Shang, maybe Shang finds out and waits for the right time to black mail her into doing what he wants?
Creativity needed :p

Wolves:

Recently been obsessed with wolves, so I was thinking maybe shape shifter or werewolves, etc dominate a young innocent girl? Maybe even brain wash her somehow or force her into their life style?

Twins:

In addition to wolves I have also really wanted a pair of male twins to dominate a female character of mine, each twin being a bit different one more tolerant and gentle while the other is more forceful and rough etc. could be any storyline just want the twins involved

Ask for any other plots, you can also suggest plots i will gladly listen and try them out with you.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom