Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horny Boy looking for lonely MILFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i.love.milfs13

Meteorite
Hey, hoping some horny MILF charries would like to RP with me. I have a few ideas I've been dying to play with.

Mother/Son Roleplay:

After her husband left her for a younger, thinner woman, Jack Miller's mother has been feeling lonely and deprived. One day, her son can't stand seeing his mother in such a slump and decides to give her the love and respect she desserves... in the way a son should never show his mother. He finally shows his mother how badly he's wanted her for so long...

High-Schooler and the MILF next door:

Allen has always been kind to his lovely neighbor. Whenever he borrowed something he always made sure to return it. One day, however, when returning something he borrowed, Allen walks in on his older neighbor masturbating in her room. At the site of this Allen can't hold himself back, and decides to help his neighbor relieve the sexual tension she's been feeling this whole time. However, they must keep their romance a secret from her husband..

Submissive High-School Boy and his dominatrix, chubby MILF teacher:

Joey has always been shy around women. The truth is, he just wants to find a woman who isn't afraid to take charge of him and tell him what to do. Little did he know, that woman would be his heavy-set English teacher. One day during an after-school tutoring session, Joey discovers how badly his teacher has wanted him, and gladly gives in to her every wish...

I'm open to other ideas too but these are the plots I've been dying to try out. PM me if interested!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom