Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Smut - long term - [FxM] [Open/Looking]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyoshi

Banned
Banished
:: Improtant ::
I created this thread so that I did not have to
read threads that have tons of information.
If you contact me to rp do not give me a link
to your search thread! I will not read it!​
[/size]

So, first off, you need to know that I am looking for someone who is going to be a long term partner.
No, I don't mean till the end of time, but just someone that will stick around for a while and not just
leave me after the first few weeks or even days.

I also rp in threads and possibly pms(if you can convince me).
If you would like to know anything else, please PM me! Do not post in this thread because I will
not know that you were trying to get in contact with me.

So besides that, here is what I am looking for

• • Long term
    • Literate [smut can be lit too] At least two full paragraphs minimum.
    • A good plot and a reason for all of the smuttiness!
    • Character image:: I don't like to type out appearances because
    I have always used images. You don't have to post an image every time you reply,
    just give me an image as a reference to what your character will look like.
    • Maturity:: I realize this is smut, but you CAN be mature about it!
    • Plot:: Where as I am looking for smut, I do prefer to have some sort of plot to follow.
    • No no no:: I do not do fan-based rps unless I have them listed on here. So do not ask me.

What I have in mind::
It is not limited to this. If you have ideas, please let me know.

• • The only nurse left on a marine ship has basically become the mens' "toy."

• Something along the lines of using her body as payment. She was unable to pay something? I don't know, help me out if you interested.

CRAVING!
(I play the characters in bold)
♥♥♥♥♥ girl/rock star - the girl doesn't like the guy and wins a contest to meet him, letting him know how much she dislikes him. He ends up
showing her that he's not what the news makes him out to be.
♥♥♥ daddy/daughter

This was an old rp I did with a friend of mine that had to leave.
I would love to start this rp again!
  • • The pimp and the prostitute.
    • A woman is fired from her job and needs to pay rent. The night she is fired she walks into a
      well known bar that she had been wanting to try out for a while. Upon walking in she meets a man
      that is slowing trying to "get to know her." This man is the owner of the bar and also is a very high
      up pimp. He is constantly looking for women to work for him, and it seems that he has found another.
      At first, he just tries to give her money and say that he could help her will her little unemployment issue.
      But she refuses and he ends up threatening her to become his new prostitute.

She either becomes a personal toy to him or is sought out by a lot of men.

If you have anything else in mine. Please let me know.

Remember to PM me and NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom