Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuckfest (InCharacter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had to admit , she found this stranger to be quite interesting . To the point where she didn't even mind that he was still standing there while she just stood there half naked . "If you say so" she smirked , winking lightly . "Well you can stay if you want , I was just looking for some clothes" she teased , turning her back to him and bending over once again , her large bottom spilling out of the bottom of her red lace panties . She had a good feeling he'd stay and keep her company . "So you're new here too?" she questioned lightly , still bent over .

Shaye cleared his throat. "Yea, I was looking for a room actually." He couldn't help but stare when she bent over. He crossed his arms over his chest, wondering if she was interested in him. Why look for clothes when you look perfectly fine naked..?

((I updated Zander's look, he has a real picture now :3))

Zander sighed lustfully, his hair a mess as he padded into the bathroom behind Tina. He smiled brightly and kissed her neck, returning slowly to his normal state. Both mentally and physically. "No girl has ever gotten me into them that fast." he smirked and slipped on his clothes, leaving the room before she could say anything. He knocked one each door playfully until he found a boy clearing his throat inside. Uncomfortable...heh. He swung open the door, his personality still soaring high. Hi! I'm Zander, nice to meet you lip ring and nice ass. he grinned and stared directly at Harlie. Damn, I could stay here for a while. he thought seductively as he sat on the large bed that so far had matched every room.

She heard the boy clear his throat , and she chuckled . "Well , there's only one bed in here" she said , turning around , smirking , crossing her arms under her bust . "I can't find anything suitable to wear" she said simply , shrugging . She was reveling in his uncomfortableness around her , it made her feel in control . "You okay?" she questioned , but shortly after , she noticed another guy walk into her room . Smirking and raising an eyebrow , she chuckled . "Hello Zander . I'm Harlie , but nice ass works too" she said simply , staying standing as she watched him sit on her bed . "Well I guess it's a party now . I don't remember giving out invites" she said teasingly to both of them , totally noticing how they were both staring . "Sorry I couldn't find something to wear , I know I'm indecent" she winked , playing around with them .

(Will up date mine later to real as well)
Tina loved the kiss on her neck. She got out of the tub and only putting on her bra and panties she went after Zander. She came cross the room he was in and said "someone say party."

Shaye smirked at her. "Indecent is overrated. I think you're always decent to me. With or without clothes." He winked and looked over at Zander. "And it might be a good thing that there's only one bed."

Zander laughed, his grin turning wide and powerful. He could fork over Harlie in a second. "Party time or what?" he suggested, standing and walking over to Harlie, comfortably putting his hands on her waist and kissing her directly on the lips. "I think sweet lips works too." he winked and rested his head on her shoulder nearest Shayne. "Well look who it is, Tina." he grinned and turned his head to Harlie, kissing gently and teething her neck. His hands rubbed down to her "nice ass" and he pulled his head away with a cheeky smile. "Four people one bed?" he took his hands off of her, and raised them up as if he was being accused. He gave her a couldn't help it look, and winked.

She rolled her eyes playfully at Shaye's comment . "Well then I guess I'll stay like this , since no one seems to mind" she chuckled . She was hardly surprised when the other girl walked in , and she looked her up and down . Not too bad looking , but being Harlie , she wasn't the kind to kindly accept the aspect of sharing . Smirking slightly , she spoke "I'm not the best one for sharing" she said , shrugging , "But I won't fight too much" she finished , looking back to Zander as he walked right to her , his hands on her waist . She shivered lightly , and kissed him back easily , giggling as he spoke . "Any nicknames are good , darling" she grinned , letting him rest his head on her shoulder . As her neck was teethed on , she was really turned on . That was certainly one of her favorite things . As four people one bed was mentioned , she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms again , her large bust spilling out . She returned the wink , and spoke in reply , shooting a look at the bed . "Well , I don't think we'll all fit really , but I call dibs" she shrugged , turning her back to them and getting right on the bed , sitting cross legged , a wolfish smirk dominating her lips , her eyes teasing and playful . "What's everyone waiting for?"

The man grinned as her arms crossed again, she really didn't want to share. Maybe she only wanted him, or the weird haired boy. Zander felt he was better for her anyway. Zander smiled, licking his lips and following her. "I call you." he whispered in her ear, hand on her thigh as he kissed her neck again. He pushed her back a bit, her shoulders touching the head of the bed as he let his lips work under her ear. His hands were pinned down on either side of her and he looked up and smiled. "We could always take turns..." he sighed, looking back briefly, he really didn't want too. He had just gotten out of bed with one, so he was ready for a new one. And he could really stick with this "darling." He looked back at Harlie, "So you like nicknames?" he grinned, but paused so the others could speak.

Tina walked up to the other boy and said"if Iam your type you can fuck me if you want but if you two want her Iam okay with watching or maybe I can fuck her too". She winked at shaye . She was not hurt by zanders actions for she was not into a relationship but shaye would make a good boyfriend.

She was quite enthralled by Zander's get to it kind of attitude . Just like her , and he also didn't like sharing . Two damn peas in a pod . Giggling lightly as he followed her onto the bed , she quickly had her arms around his neck , and pulling her lips close to his ear , she murmured into it "Good , I planned on having you to myself anyways" she said , nibbling softly on his earlobe , before letting her head back down and watching him with teasing eyes . She heard him offer turns to everyone , but she knew he didn't really want to do that , it was more than obvious they would have plenty of fun , just the two of them . As she was questioned by him , she grinned wolfishly . "Of course I do , love" she smirked , raising an eyebrow . "You have some good ones in mind?" she whispered seductively .

Zander leaned into her kiss, lips stealing as much as they could. He grinned as she told him she wanted him all alone. They were so alike, like a mirror but with different genders. Zander frowed as she pulled back, but her sexy image was enough to hold him there. "I don't know Scarlet, do you?" he smiled, referring to her red lacy undergarments. He leaned down and bit playfully at her bra strap, pulling it off her shoulder. He kissed where it was, lips pressing tenderly up her neck and under her jaw. He was already enjoying this fantasy called Harlie. He could replay it all day. Zander liked how she hung to him, soft arms around his neck. Her small frame was slender and curved, luscious in perfect spots. He saw how her skin flushed against his kisses, and he started to nibble at the bust of her bra, eyes locked with her as much as he could handle. "Should we escape your room?" he cocked an eyebrow, suggesting that they book to his.

She knew if she just had this man , and no one else , she'd be satisfied . He had enough fire to fuel her own flame , and she loved every second of it so far , and by the looks of it , it would only get better . She saw his frown , and mimicked it , but then regained her smirk as he asked her another question . "Well , darling , it's all up to you , I can't do all the work" she winked , wrapping her arms a bit tighter around him . She grinned even wider as she watched him go down and bite at her bra strap , pulling it off her shoulder . "Mhm , keep going" she said softly , a small moan teasing him . She wanted to get him as riled up as she could . She simply wanted her hands all over him , all day , all night , all the time . She'd never get tired of him and his kisses . And by the way he was acting , he felt the same about her it seemed . "I do believe we should , love" she replied , letting one hand release his neck , and run down his chest lightly , almost in a tickling gesture . She went down his chest , down his abdomen , and stopped , teasing the rim of his pants , but going no further , then pulling her hand back up , wrapping it again . "Shall we?" she suggested , winking .

The man nodded, ready to leave Tina with Shayne. There was no way a girl like her would be with him, he was pierced and colored and; odd. Zander scooped her hips onto his, tucking her legs together around his waist and hoisting her up. He carried her out of the room, and right before he shut the door, he craned her head around the door, "Nice seeing you." he grinned and pulled it shut with his foot, looking at Harlie seductively. "Were you really going to let him in your pants? Kinky..." he winked with a wide smile, holding her close to his bare chest and rubbing her bottom. As he grabbed handfuls of her ass, he opened the door into a much darker room, with the curtains closed and bed disheveled. He set her down on the trunk in front of the bed and locked his door so Shayne couldn't march in demanding Harlie. He turned around, looking over Harlie, who had to be the most attractive girl in red ever. He returned to her and pinned her down on the trunk, his legs around hers and hands on her waist again. Zander kissed her directly between her breasts, and let his tongue french near her bra. Already he was stirring down under, eager to have her tightly wrapped around him.

She smiled lightly as she was picked up , and she made sure to wrap her legs tightly around his waist , pressing her warm body tightly against his . She laid her head on his shoulder , as she was carried . "Well , I am known for occasionally being kinky , I hope you don't mind" she said sweetly , letting her head back up , looking into his eyes , her own eyes dancing , as she bit her lower lip , playfully . As her bottom was rubbed , her whole body tingled with pleasure , making her want more and more of him . The room they entered next , was perfect for the mood . She grinned , and watched as he locked the door . "A little protective now , are we?" she teased , winking at him in the darkness . She sat on the trunk , looking at seductive as she could , biting her lower lip , batting her eyes softly , the dim light just enough to see her face and scarlet lace under garments . Now with his hands on her waist , and his legs around her own , she pulled her body as close to his as she could , one arm wrapping his neck again , and feeling him start to stir in his lower regions , she grinned again , even more enthusiastic now , loving the effect she had on him . She let her other hand wander lower again , brushing the rim of his pants , but this time instead of just teasing , she let her hand slip further into his pants , then into his boxers , going lower and lower until her hand gripped his member , softly at first , wanting to arouse him even more . She let her head lean further back as he frenched near her bra . It was amazing , the feeling . She was loving it .

He simply lokked down over her, and nodded with a wink. "I wouldnt want to loose this." he grinned and reached under her back, pushing up her hips to bring her closer to his own. With a click he unfastened her delicate bra and his lips were tasting her again. His head shifted with hers as she leaned back. He bit at the lace momentarily as she grasped his cock. Oh the feeling, it was great. The closeness made the throbbing in his pants more excited, the touch under her velvet hands. "God, your are just like Sugar. But I could eat you without feeling guilty." he grinned, the corners of hid eyes crinkling up. Zander locked on her delectable lips again, and for a second broke all hand contact, sighing when she released his member. He did thus only to pull off her lace bra, and then he made a "Have at it," look to his pants again. "No need to be shy, bring it out." he laughed softly and let his lips find her supple breast. Which he kissed very gently, almost not touching her at all. Zander laughed through closed lips, and his tongue snaked out between her two breasts.

"I know how you feel" she agreed , returning the wink , biting her bottom lip once again , it was a habit of hers . The closer and closer they got , the more amazing it felt . She wanted her body to melt into his , feel every square inch of his own , and for him to do the same . She could almost feel him throbbing , and it made her own body respond , already getting wet . She smirked as he spoke . "Mhm , I never feel guilty , especially with something as rare as you" she murmured , gripping his cock once again , harder this time , moving her hand the slightest bit . As her bra was pulled off and he spoke again , she giggled "Just what I was thinking" she replied playfully , swiftly taking her other hand down to inch down his pants and boxers , letting his member come right out , and she gripped it again , moving her hand up and down faster and faster , making sure her grip was firm , but not uncomfortable for him . It was something she was good at measuring . His kisses on her breasts tickled , and it made her giggle again , softly , sweetly . She got wetter and wetter , completely aroused by all the tasting he was doing .

Zander fought the urge to make noise as she worked his shaft, playing around her chest and giving her a lot of eye contact. "Good thing, I was about to ask when this was going to be fun." he joked, stealing a wet kiss to her lips and then a few more. He could feel the heat of her wetness growing, and he smirked. The thin red material was growing darker by the minute. He savored the sight as he kissed her longer, barely ever going up for air. He didn't need it with this feeling. He pulled her body up, moved his down, so their hot skin was touching. He grew in her hands, only at his longest would he strike into her. Zander teethed her bottom lips she loved to bite so much, and let his hands do his tongues work; rubbing over her nipples and squeezing them together playfully. The man let his tongue slip between her lips, and smoothly run against hers. With his member growing and firm, he pushed her hips up more so the wetness of her underwear teased the head of his cock. It was wide and thick, not to leave out long. He made his tongue travel into her mouth more, ignoring any little moans.

She chuckled "Oh really now" she replied , rolling her eyes lightly . She knew he could tell she was growing wetter and wetter the more he touched and tasted her . She couldn't help herself one bit . He made her want all of him , right that moment . Moaning lightly as she felt his member grow in her hands , and harden , she gripped even harder , working it faster , only slowing slightly when she was moved up , her whole body shivering as his cock head touched the material of her laced , wet panties . Grinning , she pressed lightly down onto him , letting her hand release his cock , so she could tease him for a moment . Pushing down even more , she moved her hips back and forth , rubbing the material against his head , slowly , the feeling quite great . She couldn't say anything though , due to how involved in kissing they were . Her own tongue touched his lightly as his tongue ran along her lips . She kept moaning , it getting slightly louder , as she pressed down even more , the material of her panties pressing slightly into her , she was soaking wet now . Harlie continued to kiss him , letting her hand go back down , playing lightly with his balls , still rubbing against him at a quicker pace .

"God damn." he grunted as she pulled away, sliding down her underwear. She was teasingly him helpless as she pulled him in. He grinned and kissed her lightly, then down her body to her hollow under her stomach. Without her panties he could see a shaved womanhood for his taking. "Cleaned up I see." he smiled teasingly and propped her legs up on the trunk, her heels on the edge. Her hand was taken off of his member, now hanging. Zander forced her legs open more, his facial hair scratching gently on her very inner thighs. His tongue lapped up the wetness around her lips, and his hand rubbed her sex, up and down her private as well. This was escalating at the right pace for him, but you could obviously tell she wanted him. Right there, right then. His lips kissed inward, laying on her entrance then letting his tongue taste her first walls. This was going to be a good pussy, Zander knew it from how it flushed against his tongue and pulled on it, wanting more. He wished that she had longer arms so she could still touch him, but then he remembered what they could do. He stood up, then wrapped his hands around her waist, hoisting her up again. His penis head rubbed her but he didn't let it slip in. Not yet. He crashed down on the bed, twisting her taut body around so her face was level with his cock and her legs were pressed against either side of his skull. He smiled, one finger wriggling into her and poking around inside of her, the wet juices soon covering his finger.

She knew she was being eager , but well , who wouldn't be with someone this hot ? Zander really , simply just got to her , more than anyone before , and she wasn't going to let herself go easy on him . She was satisfied as her underwear were slid down , and before she knew it , her legs were propped up . "I'm always cleaned up" she said , rolling her eyes playfully . She could feel his facial hair scratching against her inner thighs , and it was surprisingly pleasant . She moaned lightly as she felt his tongue now licking at her , and her body couldn't stop shivering with the sheer pleasure . He was working her just right as he kissed and tasted her . She continued to moan , getting slightly louder as she felt his tongue on her inner walls , her body begging for more of him . He would never be able to touch her enough , her hunger for him was seemingly insatiable . She was slightly surprised as he stood up , her body tensing as his penis head rubbed her . But she knew they weren't to that yet . Smirking lightly as he crashed down , and she was twisted around , her face by his member , and his head between her legs . Perfect position . She went right to it , licking his head first , then slowly letting his length slip into her warm mouth , her tongue soaking him again , sucking gently at first , then harder , faster too . Her hand went to playing with his balls , double the pleasure . She felt his finger slip into her , and it caused her to tighten even more for him , her sucking becoming even faster , and she finally pushed her mouth all the way down onto him , his member brushing the back of her throat , and she kept it there for a moment , before pulling back up , then doing it again , a few times in a row , low moans escaping when she came up .

Zander smiled at her moans and even shared a few of his own as she sucked him off. She knew how to make him loud too. He wasn't a very vocal partner but with the way Harlie moved on his dick, her lips working with a certain passion that he couldn't place...he was ecstatic. As she deep throated him, he used two fingers to slowly push further into her, a rhythm developing as his fingers pulled in and out of her. He moaned through gritted teeth as her body lay ripe on top of him. "I like it that way." he grinned, his neck moving forward and his tongue rolling around her sex and adding to the mix of his fingers. The pleasure of her touch was almost of the verge of being unbearable, but he teased her through it. Zander couldn't place the hunger, was it his looks or charm? Even his dick? Whatever it was that drove her insane about him, he liked it. Her madness for him made him want her even more, the resistance was killing him.

Shaye shrugged, already getting stiff at the thought of fucking Tina. "Well, better get started." He smiled and went over to her, kissing her neck and tracing his hands down her sides.

Tina smiled and let out a soft moan at his kisses. she brought her hands up to his hair and lightly held on as she said "my body is yours do what you want".

Shye pulled her close, whispering in her ear "Same to you." before teasing it with his teeth. His hands travelled up farther to her breasts and he squeezed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom