Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP's? I Promise I Don't Bite (Okay A Little Bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I'm Black_Ribboned_Rose and I thought I'd make a bit of a cravings list. I'm very whisper friendly so PM any time and I'll try to answer as quickly as possible ^-^.

WARNING! I don't expect an entire page for a post however if I receive a RP response as short as only a few words I will send you a PM saying I'm done and will drop you immediately. Sorry but I will. I'm not trying to be a bitch but this is just a total turn off for me and makes me unwilling to continue. If I send you a paragraph with detail about how my character is feeling, what she's thinking, what she's seeing then please have the courtesy to do the same, thank you.

Okay, now that my rant and warning is over I can share my likes/loves:
• Bondage = Trust me I love it!
• Domination/Submission = Dominate me, please! But be warned I like to struggle ;)
• Bitten and Biting
• Kidnapped
• Spanked
• Coercion/Blackmail
• Make Me Afraid
• Non-consensual
• Force = Physical/Clothes wearing/Incest/etc
• Pleasure and Pain Control = Make me beg to cum ;)
• Verbal Abuse/Dirty Talk = I wanna hear ya
• T&D (teasing and denying)
• Multiple Partners
• Double Penetration
• Orgies = F/F/M, M/M/F, F/F/F, etc
• Oral = Giving and receiving
• Tattoos = But not covered
• TOYS!!!! = To punish or to pleasure
• Blood Play = Don't be afraid to make me bleed a little But don't kill me either
• Sexual Pain/Sexual Torture
• Affection/Romance = What can I say? Sometimes a girl just needs some loves
• Supernatural = Lycans/Vampires/Demons
• Feral creatures/Furries
• Sensual/Romantic Situations = A bath or candlelight dinner or a massage
• Facial Hair = On men clearly!! Lol
• Learning = Something like being a young, naïve girl who’s unsure about what to do and is being guided. Come on, giving me instructions to follow ;)
• Hair Pulling = Pull my hair and call me names.
• Publicity/Photography/Video Taping/Being watched/Watching
• Breast/Nipple Play
• Coersion/Blackmail
• Discipline/Punishment = Please do ;)
• Enslavement
• Ice
• Masturbation
• Age Difference

Hates:
• Weight Gain
• Menses
• Inflation
• Scat/Watersports/Vomit
• DnD
• Castration
• Diapers
• Body Alterations

Okay so on to some of my cravings:

Her “Old” Life:
Looking for: Male
Idea: A very straight laced woman who has always been very vanilla wakes up from a coma and finds herself staring at a man claiming to be her loving husband. The only problem is she can’t remember him, their life together, nothing. She is told she suffers from a severe case of amnesia and that she might never remember her former life. The whole idea for this plot is that he isn’t really her husband but a man she met in college who she can’t stand. For years he’s harbored a secret desire to see this gorgeous woman become his perfect vision of sexual desire. He goes to great lengths to create a fake background of her “old” life married with him and star/co-owner of an Adult Film Agency.

Dark Night:
Note: This I kinda wanna base it off Christine Feehan's Dark series. If your interested and haven't read them (even though I would prefer someone who has) send me a PM and I'll let you know about the series. Really good, btw I totally recommend the books and her as an author.
Looking for: Male, preferably but open to a girl playing the guy
Idea: He's been watching her since she was 5 years old, protecting and caring for her from a distance only coming forward in the guise of her favorite neighborhood dog, when she desperately needed him while knowing at first glance she was his lifemate. Upon her 18th birthday, his plan was to finally come to her as a man but his introduction was made bitter by the murder of her family. Now he must help her get over her loss while struggling to convince her that her fate is with him. The only problem? Since the death of her family, he's been plagued by horrendous visions. Visions of taking the lives of each member of her family and now that she is finally warming up to him, he's haunted by the image of her death at his hands.

Snow White:
Note: Soooo I kinda wanna take the classic tale and twist it a little. Don't judge I thought of this when I was half asleep the other night
Looking For: Male to play the hunter or maybe female for the wicked queen?
Idea: There's two ideas for this one: The hunter is sent out by the queen to kill Snow White unaware of her beauty at first. Finally seeing her, he is captivated by her sensuality and looks. He is determined to have her for his own. He tricks the queen into believe Snow White is dead only then turn around to kidnap her from the dwarfs home, determined to make her his willing pet.
The other Idea would be more FxF oriented. Instead of the hunter it is the queen who wants her and will do anything to posses the beauty, even capturing her and breaking her until she is more than eager to please.

Please send me a PM if you see something that interests you as I don't really check this thread :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom