Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Kinky BBW roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonick13

Super-Earth
Hello.
Lately, I've been craving some kinky new ideas.
Hoping some women out there will play a plus-sized beauty for me and join me.

Quick thing about me, I LOVE big women. ;) as you can probably tell. I also love women older than my charries, who will range from 18-21, so don't be afraid to join with some ageplay ideas. ;)

Craving 1: School setting, thin shy high-school boy meets dominant BBW classmate or teacher.

David has always been shy around women, despite keeping good care of his body and keeping his good looks in check. The truth is, David's looking for a woman to take charge of him. Now that it's his senior year, he's wondering if he'll find the woman he's been longing for at all... until he meets his big, beautiful classmate or teacher, who decides they want him for themselves and make sure he knows.

Craving 2: Son and his lonely BBW mother.

Ever since the divorce, Jack's noticed his mother's depression begin to worsen. The truth is, Jack has loved his mother more than a son should love his mother for years... One day he comes home and walks in on her (Maybe changing clothes, getting out of the shower or masturbating, whichever you'd prefer ;) ) and can't hold back his feelings anymore. He wants to fill the void in his mother's heart, the only way he knows how to...

Craving 3: New Guy lures BBW home from the club.

Terry's new in town and has decided he's gone too long without a good night of fun. He goes to the local club, looking for a quick night of action, when he spots a larger woman at the club, and finds her sexier than any other woman in the club. He admires the way her curves move and bounce along the dance floor and decides to take her home for a night of fun... however, he finds out that he actually wants more than a few nights of hot, smutty fun... He's slowly falling for the BBW princess, and needs her in his life. (This one's more for people wanting more romance I suppose.)

Craving 4: The BBW queen and her servant-boy.

This is more of a medieval, possibly fantasy setting. The queen has been feeling rather deprived ever since her king left for his crusades. She turns to her young, fit servant boy, Zane, for the attention she's craving. Every night for months she pulls her servant-boy into her chambers to please her, until her husband comes home, which means they must continue their fun in secret... For the young servant boy is falling in love with his horny queen.

Craving 5: The BBW MILF next door and her young neighbor.

Zeke's always had a thing for his plus-sized neighbor. Every night after school he likes to go over to her house and see if there's anything he can do to help out around the house or yard, anything to give him a few more seconds to look at sexy BBW neighbor. However, one day after the 18 year old boy visits his neighbor after school, he walks in on the most wonderful sight he's ever seen, his MILF neighbor masturbating, with everything for him to see. Zeke decides this is his chance to finally make his move on his neighbor, and give her the fucking he's been wanting to give her since the first day he met her.

If you're interested in any of these, please PM me. The order doesn't indicate which order I'm craving in, I want them all equally, so take your pick and PM me soon!!!

PS, Just because I'm craving these doesn't mean I'm not open to new ideas. If you're interested in RPing as a BBW with me but have another idea, go ahead and PM me with the idea, I promise I'll be happy to indulge your ideas as well. ;) Don't be shy!

Roleplay?

Hi there, I saw your request thread and I would love to do craving three.
(P.s, I am a BBW, So your awesome already! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom