Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sensory depervation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Is been a while since I've been on BM.

I roleplay pretty much anything you can throw at me within reason. (I'm even willing to consider it) Even if I don't know much about it.

I have a couple rules.

1) I don't PM roleplay. I actually prefer IM to Threads.

2) Streetlight Smut will not happen. I will mark something if thats what it is supposed to be. But I like Plot, O prefer Plot with some smut than Smut with some plot if that makes any since to you. If not Do not talk to me.

I play both Genders though I prefer females.

Playing information --

I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good love story. I'm female - I'm a helpless romantic - give me a love story, even a bit contrite, and I will probably be highly interested in it. Its just how it works.

Fandoms are rare - You can fire them at me if you want, but I don't have much interest in playing some character made by someone else. Or some person you're having a dream about doing.

I play all time frames. Modern High fantasy Futuristic. Everything in between I'll give a shot to.

I like fantasy I like fantasy a lot. I am a big fan of it in my roleplays I find them more interesting that way. Hate to break it do you, butI live with real life all the time.If you want a Real roleplay please give me extremely interesting characters, or a great plot. Preferably both.

I have no real plots in mind right now. So I can't really off them up. I will put up an odd craving, and I don't get them very often. So...

STARCRAFT -
Some time after the queen of blades has been taken down (we'll even say Minsk is still in charge of the Dominion or not either works) A planet is being scouted for colinization. The Zerg have gone into roaming bands and are all but in hiding at this point. Not necessarily completely but not found int he numbers they once where. inside this scouting expidtion is a female ghost (my character) and this planet is a mostly vespen planet, that isn't really good for resources as the entire deposits all of them are depleted. IT would be a simple colony planet, but first they have to flush out what zerg might be there. The Zergs here attack the humans, the marines and others who had been sent on the survey. When they reach the Ghost they stop (on command) And essentually the woman is taken to the hive, and becomes the new queen. Including infestation and production of new lings and various zerg. Including the alteration of them as she alters and changes. --- This is the only thing here that is heavy smut boys and girls. ITs a craving there you go. --

IM:
AIM: ShamanYohAskara
YIM: jystentermic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom