Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MacroFiend's "Tit"ular Search (Read ENTIRE post before PMing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacroFiend

Banned
Banished
First off, I'd like to list what I ask before we roleplay:
1. Be semi-literate.
2. Be able to post atleast once/twice a week; I'd like once a day, but I can handle this. (*When we discuss plot and such, PM me your weekly/daily availability*)
3. Post in here if you want to RP, and tell me your opinion of my fetish, listed at the end of this post. (*I will not RP with people who PM me first. I need control.)
4. Be able to play multiple-characters if needed.
5. Be respectful of my life, and I shall be of your's.
6. Atleast one paragraph in your post.

Second, my likes...
* Macro Cocks
* Macro Breasts
* Lactation
* Tentacles
* Futa Pairings
* Public Sex
* Clothed Sex
* Basic Forms of Sex (*Anal, Doggy-Style, Paizuri, Fellatio, Vaginal/Raw, Oral, and even Nipple-Sex.*)
* School Scenes
* Taboo (*Incest Pairings, Teacher-Student Pairings, Employer-Employee Pairings, Hirer-Hired Pairings, et cetera.*)
* Yuri Pairings
* Hetero Pairings
*Affair Pairings
* Psychological Pairings (*As in the Oedipus complex- Desire for the son to kill the father to get the mother; and the Electra Complex- Desire for the daughter to compete with the mother for the father. Things of that nature.*)
* Beastiality (*I'll try it.*)
*Unnaturally sized genitals.
* Fandoms (*Naruto, Soul Eater, maybe Hetalia, and Rosario + Vampire.*)
* Cum Inflation (*Lots of Cum.*)
* Breast/Nipple Play
* Rough Play
* Spanking
* Being Dominated
* Smut
* Monster Girls-RPs
* Pokemon-Based Anthro RPs

Dislikes...
* Gore
* Vore
* Blood (*Unless it's virginity-losing.*)
* Death of Character
* Fighting Scenes
* Repetitive Insults
* Heavy Bondage
* Gags
* Collaring
* Et cetera.

Third, let it be known to you all, that I, 100%, do not RP plotty roleplays. I RP smut. We can build some plot throughout the sexual, and intimate moments, but smut is it's main-thing.

Fourth, here are possible pairings, though not limited to it.

Family-Related Examples:
** A Boyfriend isn't satisfied with him and his girlfriend's sex, so he starts screwing his girlfriend's busty, dirtier younger sister. What will the older sister do when she finds out? **

** A widowed man has gotten dry, and sexless, though not in that order. After years of seeing his daughter exposing more and more skin around the house, he loses it, and proceeds to make her a 'woman.' **

Fandom Example:

** Hanabi Hyuga has a 'huge' secret: she's a futanari. While she's jacking off one night, Hinata, Hanabi's older sister, shows up, freightened at the sight. To keep her sister quiet, Hanabi decides to finally 'get it in.'

Lastly, I'd like to explain my particular fetish outlined in my name. I like things macro; to be as big as imaginably possible. Meaning: No, not just large. I'd want a cock or breast to be hundreds of feet longer. Now, I know many won't go for that. But if you would, I'd love you lots. <3~ Here's pics to describe an accurate size, for those not up for mile long dicks.

Penis: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1423602
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=694527
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=761132

Breasts: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1420351

Hello, I saw your thread and I think we can have a lot of fun. Just send me a pm since I only rp through this site but tell me an original setting you are really wanting (Like family, school, work, etc) and I can give you quite a few smutty plots that I think you will enjoy.

Would love to do a F x Funta with you (you play the F would be great). Any sumtty plot would be sweet PM me if interested.

I read it all, and I think it would be a lot of fun to RP with you. PM me when possible!

MacroFiend said:
Being that time: Bump! Updated the first post as well.

Quite the fetish you have here. I was wondering if you had filled the role already? I had an idea for a play that involved a either the sisters or perhaps some kind of celebrity who has a 'growing' fan. PM me if you'd like to discuss details.

Interested in a kinky RP, would have to say I enjoy the macro cocks concept but not so much macro breasts. I could string out some seriously kinky plots and pairings if you still need a writer.​

I read over your request, and I'd love to rp with you, we seem to share a lot of interests in common. And I'm more then fine with your fetish, i love em as big as possible too!

Although I just want to say, I'm a lesbian and I'm only interested in Fxf for the most part.

Hope you judge me worthy, and we can talk soon.

Bump.

While not Macro, I still wanted to try this Father x Daughter RP based on this picture. http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1051009

I would love to RP with you. I've been having a craving to use a huge cock to fuck some ladies. Of your ideas I found the boyfriend/gf younger sister of interest, though I have a few ideas of my own as well if that doesn't fit your fancy. Please get back to me

Bump. New Plot---

Title: Welcome to Heaven
Setting: Unknown American Territory, Late 1800s to Early 1900s.
Pairing: M x F
Kinks: Large Breasts, Large Cocks, Possible Yuri Moments, Majority Smut, Gangbangs, Unreal, Cultural.
Description: Back in the early years of American occupancy of claimed territories, the government had little regulation of these areas, and at times, left them alone to prosper on their own, in hopes this could help them become annexable territories independently of Federal aide. Now, much like our American culture, which developed on it's own, so did the people of this separate territory. However, they took to things of pleasure mainly, so when it developed, they resort to sexual acts say, as a ritual of someone leaving. For example, when a man leaves a woman's home, she must give him a blowjob. Crudefully, they were against homosexual acts in the most part, unless a moment of intimacy pushed to it.

Now, besides that, they share the same conversations, and such as the most people. The RP will follow the sexual adventures of three heterosexual couples; one is married; one is engaged; and one is dating.
Requirements: Play Multiple Characters (Same-Sex).

Well I am certainly loving the kinks you are after. I am fine with your fetish, the bigger the better. I would love to do the one with the younger dirtier sister, its a roleplay I do a lot, but I never get bored of. Pm me and let me know whether your up for that?

I want to preface this by first saying that I'm sorry for not reading your thread closely the first time.

Second, we actually share a fetish. Or, rather, we share a rather... expansive (pardon the pun) fetish that I personally approach from another angle, but would be more than happy to include your own interpretation and in fact look forward to doing so. As such I do have a few relatively underdeveloped plots that I'd like to hash out with you. If you're interested, feel free to message me.

Evenin. I'm highly interested in doing a roleplay with you. Just like you tend to use a fetish for macro things I tend to have the same feeling towards it. Within reason of course, if you'd like to rp I have some ideas for a pokemon anthro, and monster girls rp. If you'd like to please say so, thanks!

Hello I would like to RP something with you, though the things I would like to RP would best be discussed over PM if that would be quite alright with you. And as for your macro fetish, it is not a problem for me as I can give you what you want for I RP mainly for my Partners, the setting and characters are pretty much for me, everything else I will try to live up to your standards or more.

I've read everything needed to be read, and I would like to be given the chance to be your RP partner. I see no wrongs in your kinks [both likes and dislikes]. Hit me up and hope we could have a RP or two going.

Hmm, quite an interesting set of likes you have there. As for the macro kink, it's not what I'm used to, but I mostly try to make my partners happy, as I'm fairly flexible (though I will say I do agree with your dislike list 100%). Though if we could discuss over PM, that would be nice.

That's a nice and dirty list of kinks you got. I've been wanting to do more macro and kinky stuff lately. If you'r still looking for some RPs, how about we get together via PM and discuss some ideas back and forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom