Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Slave/Master roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to be a submissive slave, a missbehaving slave who gets punished often, or a master who gets taken over and dominated by her new slave.

So I'm looking for either a male master or a male slave that will dominate my character and take the control from her.

I won't roleplay through any time of IM I'll only do it in forums or private messages.

Shadowscythe said:
I'd prefer submissive. That would be a lot of fun. And how long would you prefer the posts to be?

Well. I generally like people to post as much as I do in my normally sized ones. which is about this big

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My biger posts are about twice that size, sometimes I might even triple it if I have a lot of idea's for that post. But as long as it's roughly that big, i'll be happy with your posts.

Which you rather do it in the forums or in the private messages?

Oh awesome. No problem here on post size :). And I don't care where we do it. It's up to you. As long as you make the first post :)

Alright. I'll make us a forum then. Give me a minute and I'll message you a link to the forum when it's up. I always do profiles for the characters. Even if they're just simple like this

Name:
Turn ons:
Picture:

Or more detailed like this

Name:
Bio:
Scars/bodymods:
Turn ons:
Picture:

I like to use pictures. Real or anime is fine.

Name: Leon Stelthor
Personality: Often kind to those he cares about, but a bit of an ass to people who mistreat his property.
Turn ons: Bondage, maid outfits, begging, nudity, his pets taking initiative.
Picture:
http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/164393/T129488708928a632f4e2796180fd7238c8ae7b6c9b09.jpg

Gashnaw said:
if your partner plays a male slave will that mean you are playing a mistress or would it end up being slave on slave?

If my partner was a male slave, I would play a mistress that he would dominate. But, now that you mention it. A slave on slave roleplay could be fun.

Frostbite said:
Think I could play a male slave?

Of course. As long as you're willing to be a dominate slave, and over power the master. I just can't do dominate very well, I've tried and people only complained.

Or, we could do a slaveXslave roleplay instead of slaveXmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom