Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Care to have some fun with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raizu kagurai

Supernova
Well lately after surfing galleries and such in boredom i came across a few pictures of something I'd like to roleplay.

granted i would enjoy playing as the guy(obviously) though i could play a futa if you want.

if interested you can either pm me with the ideas you would like to do or just post it here and ill pm you about any more details.

though before I go ahead and provide the details there are a few things id like to point out.

-If my posts are a bit short at times it may be because I am busy or a bit out of it to get a good reply. But that should not happen so much. So I will at least have a paragraph of at least 3 sentences or more each reply.

-with juggling around college work and babysitting my nephew at home I may reply from time to time during the day, only during the weekend of Friday to Sunday night I will be unavailable.

-I am open to practically anything you want to do in an rp, The only exceptions I have is no gore vore scat things of that nature.

-also if you lose interest in the rp PLEASE please let me know so I don't bug you by asking about the rp if it goes quiet for a while.

here are a few plots from some images I found:(images of girls but gave me some ideas)

Beastly Attraction
After being shunned by her fellow elves due to her uncanny habit of reaching out to help those other than her race, an elf woman travels the world to find a place where she belongs, somewhere she could express her love to help others and be appreciated for it. Though after months of traveling she finds a half dead man laying on the side of the trail, groaning as he slowly crawled along the ground. Her sense of care keeps her from leaving him to die. But when she helps him, she finds him to be more than just an ordinary human. He was one of the rare men who found themselves with strange, unknown power. The only question will be, How will he react to her help?

Fun with the Cheerleader
As leader of the Cheerleading squad, the girl finds enjoyment in teasing and ruining the joy of the more unpopular boys within her class, taking pride in her body and rank. Though still a virgin, finding most men having a lack of respect and balls to challenge her. But lately one of the boys she tormented has his eyes set on her, the years of torment finally setting him off, ready to show the woman that she will reap what she had sewn.

Loving Demon
For centuries lust demons lived among us, camouflaged in the presence of a luscious female, seducing males into bed with them, taking their souls as well as draining them of cum before sending them to hell. among the many of them, there is always the one Succubus who disobeys her nature and searches for someone who can actually satisfy HER needs. Only over the centuries she has yet to find that one guy. That is until she hits a local high school, finding a strong sexual interest within one of the seniors.

Sisters on the Prowl ; Other sister
For years the Succubus sisters have plagued the planet draining men dry of their sperm as well as ruining the lives of many couples. For years they lived their lives in boredom, slowly losing interest in their nature. Though when they take on one more man for a final hurrah before heading back home to take on their fellow demons, they find their last target to be more than what they had hoped for.

Taming a Woman

Living in a small town seemed happy and peaceful enough, no threats, no illegal activity such as drugs and prostitution to demoralize the citizens, everything seemed perfect. But what most people didn't know was everything they thought never existed really happened in the dead of night where nobody expected to find it. And on this night, one unlucky girl was about to find out the harsh reality of life outside her safe haven.

raizu kagurai said:
Well lately after surfing galleries and such in boredom i came across a few pictures of something I'd like to roleplay.

granted i would enjoy playing as the guy(obviously) though i could play a futa if you want.

if interested you can either pm me with the ideas you would like to do or just post it here and ill pm you about any more details.

though before I go ahead and provide the details there are a few things id like to point out.

-If my posts are a bit short at times it may be because I am busy or a bit out of it to get a good reply. But that should not happen so much. So I will at least have a paragraph of at least 3 sentences or more each reply.

-with juggling around college work and babysitting my nephew at home I may reply from time to time during the day, only during the weekend of Friday to Sunday night I will be unavailable.

-I am open to practically anything you want to do in an rp, The only exceptions I have is no gore vore scat things of that nature.

-also if you lose interest in the rp PLEASE please let me know so I don't bug you by asking about the rp if it goes quiet for a while.

here are a few plots from some images I found:(images of girls but gave me some ideas)

Beastly Attraction
After being shunned by her fellow elves due to her uncanny habit of reaching out to help those other than her race, an elf woman travels the world to find a place where she belongs, somewhere she could express her love to help others and be appreciated for it. Though after months of traveling she finds a half dead man laying on the side of the trail, groaning as he slowly crawled along the ground. Her sense of care keeps her from leaving him to die. But when she helps him, she finds him to be more than just an ordinary human. He was one of the rare men who found themselves with strange, unknown power. The only question will be, How will he react to her help?

Fun with the Cheerleader
As leader of the Cheerleading squad, the girl finds enjoyment in teasing and ruining the joy of the more unpopular boys within her class, taking pride in her body and rank. Though still a virgin, finding most men having a lack of respect and balls to challenge her. But lately one of the boys she tormented has his eyes set on her, the years of torment finally setting him off, ready to show the woman that she will reap what she had sewn.

Loving Demon
For centuries lust demons lived among us, camouflaged in the presence of a luscious female, seducing males into bed with them, taking their souls as well as draining them of cum before sending them to hell. among the many of them, there is always the one Succubus who disobeys her nature and searches for someone who can actually satisfy HER needs. Only over the centuries she has yet to find that one guy. That is until she hits a local high school, finding a strong sexual interest within one of the seniors.

Sisters on the Prowl ; Other sister
For years the Succubus sisters have plagued the planet draining men dry of their sperm as well as ruining the lives of many couples. For years they lived their lives in boredom, slowly losing interest in their nature. Though when they take on one more man for a final hurrah before heading back home to take on their fellow demons, they find their last target to be more than what they had hoped for.

Taming a Woman

Living in a small town seemed happy and peaceful enough, no threats, no illegal activity such as drugs and prostitution to demoralize the citizens, everything seemed perfect. But what most people didn't know was everything they thought never existed really happened in the dead of night where nobody expected to find it. And on this night, one unlucky girl was about to find out the harsh reality of life outside her safe haven.

I'm very interested in either "Taming a Woman" or "Fun With the Cheerleader". I'd love to do either RP with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom