Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Look in here! (looking long term partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
Hey everyone thanks for taking the time for checking out my thread. So before we start talking about pairings and plots and such I suppose that we should go and lay some ground rules.​

* Be able to post 1-3 paragraphs per a post. I understand when dialogue or a slow part comes into a rp that you might be stressed to write more than a few lines, but come on! That's when you really get into the details of things.

*Proper English please. I know my grammer is far from spectacular (or even good in some cases >.>) but all I ask is that u dnt sartt righting liek dis.

*I tend to only do M/F pairings. I don't think I'm all that good at playing a female character as my main character, and I'm not comfortable with M/M. Sorry.

*I'm always willing to play more than one character, but please be willing to do the same if the need arises.

*As much as I love smut it gets old fast, so I'm looking for long term, story/plot oriented rp.

*I don't really have any kinks to speak of but I will not have anything to do with scat and I'm really not a fan of bsdm. I'm always willing to please my partners kinks of course though :)

*Also before I forget I only rp through pm's or threads.

Now that that's over let's get to what you all came here for!

Pairings:

Badass x Shy/Innocent girl
Peasant/knight x Princess
Childhood friends/enemies
Prince of Underworld x Princess of Heaven
Band member x Singer (can't promise I'll be all that good at this one)
Injured soldier x Nurse
Assassin x Target (WARNING! If you want this pairing and I'm the assassin, then come with a good reason why my character doesn't kill you)
MVP x Coach's Daughter

And of course if there's a pairing that you would like that I don't have up here ask about it.

Plots: I don't like making up predetermined plots. If you have any you'd like to try with me though then by all means feel free to share.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you're still willing to RP with me than shoot a pm at me and we can start talking over the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom