Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

E-mail RP (now with pairings, samples, and cravings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a creative and talented (I like to think) writer with no shortage of ideas. I'm keen on RP ranging from pure smut all the way up to smut free, and can do very short term up to the hypothetically never ending.

I dig science fiction, modern fantasy, victorian, historical, realistic, and nearly anything else you might have an idea for. I aim to please, which means in an RP that if you like rough dominant types I can lean that way and if you like submissive boytoys, well, we can make that work, too.

Here's the thing, though.

I want to play through e-mail.

I have trouble finding a chunk of time to IM with people, and I like to be able to access our RP from anywhere, not just where I can log into Blue Moon... so if you're interested in RP but hate the email caveat, by all means get in touch. I might be slow to respond, though.

If, however, the email thing is up your alley, drop me a line (here or at vocalshrapnel at gmail -- a slight disguise I'm using because of all the spam) with an email address where I can reach you and give me a clue as to what sort of story you're into. I'll get back to you soon and eagerly.

Here's a few sample ideas based on the idea expressed by a lady in playing something set in the 20's through 40's or in the victorian era, and she mentioned a fondness for gangsters and vampires.

A. We begin with the aftermath of a robbery. Caleb's the sole survivor of a job gone terribly wrong... wrong in impossible ways. His gang, somewhat notorious (he's a Dillinger type), has just been wiped out while robbing a wealthy private home, but wiped out by the home owners... magic? So all his friends have just been killed by fireballs and electric shocks from the hands of an old man, and Caleb barely survived. To make matters worse, all he got out of the place was a beaten up old lamp... (You see where this is going now). Caleb's stolen the guy's genie (your character), and she is rather pleased to be away from her old master... so pleased that she wants to warn Caleb that he will certainly be after them and that he is far too powerful to fight. Genie hates him, though, and is willing to help Caleb run and hide and learn to be strong enough to defeat him... and that's the story. In a nutshell it's a supernatural bonnie and clyde. I'm thinking it's a romantic and magical version of the old master/slave... perhaps we'd tweak the ways genies work and throw in, of course, more complications.

B. Similar in structure and setting to A (though this would work in the 20's all the way up to modern day), B is the story of a young human who accidentally gets entangled in the supernatural. Your girl has a tough time being taken seriously as a reporter, and her big scoop should've taken care of all that. Her big scoop, though, was that the hotshot DA is a vampire. It was seen as so ridiculous that they stuck it in the back, and some people thought it was a humor column. She's lucky she still has a job. It isn't long before our story starts, with the DA in her apartment waiting for her. Turns out that story might not have been so silly, and maybe the mortals weren't taking it seriously, but it's turned up the heat on our DA in the realms of the undead.

C. This one's a bit more flexible in my mind, but it's the Victorian era and one character is being haunted. The spirit of some wronged soul is begging the character for respite, and the character is at his/her wits end. This character goes to a celebrated medium (the other character) and the two work to decipher the spirit's demands and bring peace to the first character. In my mind there's an ill-formed story of secret underground murder rites, and we could even throw in some mesmerism.

Those may not be up your alley, but if you like the thought process behind them, I can give you the same level of interesting and fun ideas based on your specific settings, story-types, kinks, etc...

AND FINALLY

since everyone likes pairings, here we go. They're me/you.

Modern Fantasy/sci fi:

demon/human girl
professional magician (sleight of hand... not really magic)/magical creature
accidental superhero/comic nerd girl
comic nerd guy/accidental superheroine
Xavier's school student/Xavier's school student

Futuristic/standard sci fi

caught criminal/bounty hunter
bounty hunter/caught criminal
important or last human/bodyguard (alien or robot)
bodyguard/human
jedi/sith
sith/jedi

realistic

student/teacher
teacher/student
small elite college or camp (both playing a few characters)
writer/director/actress
fan/blogger/actress/singer

I either have or can dream up plots for these, with your help of course. Drop me a line.

RE: There's just this one thing...

I'm a huge fan of playing to my partner... I like to blow her away by giving her precisely what she wants in surprising, well-written, and enjoyable ways. I prefer to find out what she's keen on and try and re-present her desires to her in a way that sounds like a ton of fun to me, too. That way, everybody's happy.

That being said, though, there are some ideas that occur to me that seem like a lot of fun but that would require a very specific sort of request for me to be able to trot them out in my normal process. So, here we are.

Random cravings of mine:

My character is a college professor. He's young and passionate and hot in a slightly nerdy way. Maybe 28. Your character is a co-ed who's into him, and she discovers a secret. Professor is not, actually a professor. Oh, no, our hero is in the process of living out a fairly deep fraud which, if discovered, would disgrace him and the university and very likely land our boy in prison for a long time. So what does our girl do? Well, this being my fantasy, she takes her information to the professor along with an ultimatum: I spill this information, or you do what I want. What does she want? Well, sex, of course, but she also has feelings for him... and she might just find that she really enjoys having power over this older man with nominal authority over her. How does he respond? How does she handle it? It's a long-term blackmail romance sort of thing. Also, it works with the roles reversed if you want to play the hot fraud-committing professor to my amorous young nerd.

I have this nebulous idea of a jedi and a sith. I see the sith trying to win over this powerful jedi, take her (him) to the darkside, and together take out the sith's master. Romance? Total domination (which is not my strong suit)? Something in between? I see this as involving a fair amount of double cross.

A small, elite school... either fantastical (think Xaviers or Hogwarts) or real, with a very small student body, very isolated from the rest of the world. Exceptional young people, all living together, hormones raging. Add in a few hot teachers, shake. The idea would be for me and you to play several characters, all bed-hopping and gossiping and whatnot. It'd be demanding, but fun.

RE: E-mail RP [significant edit with samples and pairings]

I'm interested in the caught criminal/bounty hunter

RE: There's just this one thing...

Vocal Shrapnel said:
I'm a huge fan of playing to my partner... I like to blow her away by giving her precisely what she wants in surprising, well-written, and enjoyable ways. I prefer to find out what she's keen on and try and re-present her desires to her in a way that sounds like a ton of fun to me, too. That way, everybody's happy.

That being said, though, there are some ideas that occur to me that seem like a lot of fun but that would require a very specific sort of request for me to be able to trot them out in my normal process. So, here we are.

Random cravings of mine:

My character is a college professor. He's young and passionate and hot in a slightly nerdy way. Maybe 28. Your character is a co-ed who's into him, and she discovers a secret. Professor is not, actually a professor. Oh, no, our hero is in the process of living out a fairly deep fraud which, if discovered, would disgrace him and the university and very likely land our boy in prison for a long time. So what does our girl do? Well, this being my fantasy, she takes her information to the professor along with an ultimatum: I spill this information, or you do what I want. What does she want? Well, sex, of course, but she also has feelings for him... and she might just find that she really enjoys having power over this older man with nominal authority over her. How does he respond? How does she handle it? It's a long-term blackmail romance sort of thing. Also, it works with the roles reversed if you want to play the hot fraud-committing professor to my amorous young nerd.

I have this nebulous idea of a jedi and a sith. I see the sith trying to win over this powerful jedi, take her (him) to the darkside, and together take out the sith's master. Romance? Total domination (which is not my strong suit)? Something in between? I see this as involving a fair amount of double cross.

A small, elite school... either fantastical (think Xaviers or Hogwarts) or real, with a very small student body, very isolated from the rest of the world. Exceptional young people, all living together, hormones raging. Add in a few hot teachers, shake. The idea would be for me and you to play several characters, all bed-hopping and gossiping and whatnot. It'd be demanding, but fun.

(in which character A could be my guy or your girl, character B the other)
A is a bit of a nerd, into comics, etc... an attractive sort of nerd, but still the butt of insults at high school, including from B, a popular and athletic student. B is in a carwreck, though, a weird one. B wakes up and soon discovers some sort of powers. B is terrified and freaked out and doesn't know what to do. B won't go to any of B's friends for fear of damaging his/her reputation, but B remembers seeing A always reading freaky comics. Desperate, B seeks out A, insists/begs for help. B, jealous and excited at the implications of superpowers, agrees to help A figure this out in secret. This could be a sort of blackmail story, but I imagine it more of a secret burgeoning romance between opposites, with plenty of room for larger story involving where the powers came from. So we're playing with romance, super powers, geeks, secrets, adventure, hot teen sex, and potential for adventure and danger. It's gonna be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom