Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready to lick something (MxF, MxM, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyLicker

Planetoid
Hi I'm new the site, I'm hoping to have some fun here. I usually play female but I can play male. I can do MxF and MxM and would like to FxF. I like be the sub, but I can be Dom. I loved having my characters being forced to do something, but they will fight back unless you don't want it that way. I'm more into the dark side of love (pain, forced sub, bondage, humilation, slave), but I can do romance and be sweet and soft. Here are some ideas I have.

Whose's the Master?
I want to play with the idea of a slave having two masters. Now this can be group or solo, and I don't mind playing the two masters. The two masters are vampires and they are from the same master. Now one master is really into the BSDM and the other is more into the sweeter side of the love again, at least that is what they want you to think. The darker master buys a new slave, one who will fight him and give him the pleasure of breaking someone strong. Really the darker master is the sweetest guy in the world and is addicted to the pain that the lighter master gives him. The lighter master trys to make the slave run away because he wants the other master to himself.

Unforeseen circumstances
Two large corporations are fighting for power in the business world. The heads of the company decide to marry their children so the fighting will stop, or that what is seems to the public. Really the grooms company is blacking mailing the bride's company and the only way that they will keep everything hidden is if the oldest daughter marries the their oldest son. what she doesn't realize is that their son is a sadist and enjoys the darker side of love. Something she has never experienced before.

Dhampire is hunting his/her favorite certain vampire to tease and torture. Has a tattoo on his/her tattoo to half paralyze the vampire.

Playing Slave
Dominate Master of a S&M club, number one Master and lover to the owner of the club is forced to submit to a slave and anyone else that him have him or her to please his. her lover. Can be mxf, mxf fxf

sure got any ideas in mind? I can always think of few soon if you want. I'm up for anything and sorry for not replying quicker I didn't see that you wrote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom