Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Male looking for RP with lit Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

xander

Moon
Hey new to the site. Just wanted to quickly throw out some ideas so that I can start to find some fun partners, female only please.

I am inclined to play over IM And pm more than on the forum. I like to play both sub and dom roles. Tend to do dom more but want to explore the reverse.

My RH ;
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Xander%20K

quick ideas ( me / you )
Dom:

Demon/slave :
This is a very broad one, Only real constants are that the demon captures you and has some plan to use you until you have nothing left to offer him.

father/daughter ;

I think this one can go one of two ways, A I am a dad who finds out how much of a slut his daughter is and reacts by punnishing her with sex. The other that I am a perverted father who some how coerces you into having sex with him.

Teacher/student ; (one of my favorites) (good for one shot smut)

This one is very flexible not much to tell,

Sub roles

man/ sales agent; ( good for a one shot smut)
I image that this one would be some sort of black mail situation where the sales agent for some reason has leverage (knows some dirt on the sale that cant get out) and uses this to force the man into sex humiliation etc.

Salve/mistress;
This one is open to all sorts we can come up with something fun

worker/Boss ; (Top of my list of Rp's to try and wouldn't be a bonus if you where funta)
This one is also very flexible, but I think it would be best if both characters had some power in the job setting and the boss uses sex as a means to manipulate my character there by using his influence as her own when it suits her needs .

There are more and I will up date! I am strictly looking to rp with females. I am literate, creative ,and quite sexual.I am looking for females that want to do a semi long term rp for the most part. I would be ok with doing some one shots here and there via Yahoo (PM for my handle). I am open to doing most any plot with either a f or funta(more for the plots where i am sub).

More soon, hope to hear form any one that is interested.
Cheers
xander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom