Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

>.> Marrek's cravings. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthMarrek

Planetoid
Hello all, I am gunna post up my cravings and wants here, Please look it over if you so wish. My F-list can be found here --->http://www.f-list.net/c/darthmarrek For now I'm at school, And this will be updated later. Please send me a PM for now, And ill Get back to you as soon as I can.

UPDATE!

RP cravings are as follows, with RP Idea's, and settings.

Son X Mother Incest RP

Mar had been a only child since he could remeber and lived with both his father and mother for as long as he could remember, Like all married couples they had there fights. But one day Daddy got a bit to, let us say... domante with his wife, and was takken away from them. Good riddence. mar had always loved his mother, And always fantasized about her, but with dad around he couldn't do anything. Now he could

Finale Fantasy X RP

Our story begins during the the days of Jecht waile he was still Sin, Only in this wold Lady Yuna and her Guardian's failed to destroy Jecht and yu-yavin in the final battle. A new summoner and Her/His Guarden take the stage and travel the lands to get all 7 of the summons, In hope to destroy Sin. Will they succeed? Or will they fall as Lady Yuna did? Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom