Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lust Demon's Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick was just siting there and watching how the demon fucked Kitty, Nick wanted to do something to help her but what could he do, if he did something he woud get himself killed. Nick didnt want to watch when the demon spread his cum all around her body, he moved his head away and only saw how Kitty was going to get cleaned. Nick followed her, he was walking behind Kitty grabbing her by the waist so that she can stop walking, he than said to her "Are you okey Kitty"

When Nick grabbed her this scared her. She turned around with the other hand ready to attack with it. "Don't touch me!" She yelled not seeing it was Nick. She then just shook her head and ran off to the showering area. She then turned on a shower and sat under neath it letting the water hit her as she just sat there feeling violated.

Nick was surprised when Kitty yelled at him he didnt want to scare her he felt very bad about this he didnt want to upset her. Nick started walking where Kitty was but stoped before he entered the showering area he didnt want to scare her again so Nick just stood there waiting for Kitty to exit so that he could ask her if she is ok.

Kitty was sitting there thinking to herself. Her ears twitched when she heard foot steps that sound like Nicks. She was feeling a little bad for lashing out at him. "Nick? What do you want?" She asked.

Nick was still staying outside of the shower area he then heared Kitty asking him something, Nick entered and went to Kitty "Are you ok Kitty i knew you were virgin and didnt want to lose your virginity like this".

Kitty was naked under the running water just sitting there with her legs to her chest. "I was just raped. How do you think I feel?" Kitty said not in a good mood but she knew she was taking it out on the wrong person.

Nick knew it was hard for Kitty but he tried not to get mad cuz that she yelled at him, she was very angry it could be seen "Hey Kitty if you want to talk im here" He said as he wanted to help her.

"I'm really not sure what I need right now." Kitty said her tail flicked from side to side as the water hit her skin.

Nick didnt knew what to tell her he didnt want to upset her so he said "If you dont want me here i can leave".

Kitty just shook her head, "I'm really not in the mood for talking." Kitty then stood up and grabbed a towel and dried herself off.

"Ok"Nick turned around and started walking away from Kitty he accepted her answer as she didnt wanthim around.

After the commotion of kitty Abbadon needed a nice cockslave to fuck senseless "Kiri!" he yelled loudly, his voice echoing across the resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom