Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neon's m/m search [Come and join me here]

Status
Not open for further replies.

x_NeonLights_x

Planetoid
About me
You can call me Neon. I'm 18, almost 19 years old. I write up to at least nine paragraphs. But I can write less. My average on other sites tends to be about two or three paragraphs. I mirror post so whatever you give me you get back, sometimes more. Most likely you'll get more. I’m currently in school and I am focusing more on my school work. I like to get on as often as I can so it doesn't matter really for me. My time zone is Pacific Standard Time [PST] so that means I live in the states. I’ve been role playing for 6-7 years in case you are wondering. Since sometimes people would like to know how long the people have been doing this. Sometimes I'm forgetful, so please message me if I forget. With school it happens! But this does not mean if I'm online and I don't answer you within two minutes means you have to send me another message. This is not the only site I roleplay on and it takes me time to get responses to people. Do not send me messages after messages when I haven't had a chance to respond to your first message. I look at all my messages and then respond to them accordingly. Meaning:
1. Roleplays [Pms then threads if any]
2. Messages I've responded to once before
3. Any OOC messages I have
4. Opened but not responded yet.
5. Any repeat messages.
6. Delete repeat messages and go to respond to the first one.

So basically if I have not gotten to you yet please don't send me another message wanting to rp. I'm working through my mass of messages right now. Moving on....

Threads>Pm>MSN>Email.
That is the order of my preferences.
Also because I'm asked a lot I'm a switch, doesn't matter for me.
And I ONLY do M/M, MxM, Yaoi, gay, whatever you call it. I only do male on male relationships.
Please do not ask me to do a MxF or FxF with you. I'll ignore you or if I'm in a good mood tell you I don't do those.

What I Won't Do

- Twilight/Vampires that sparkle. I’m sorry but no, I won’t rp anything that has to deal with twilight. If we do a vampire rp then they will not sparkle. Do not even suggest it to me.
- Scat/water spots. This includes golden showers. If it involves the bathroom then no way.
-When people just randomly leave or stop. Tell me if you're bored or if you want to stop. Just don't disappear on me, I hate that.
- I will not roleplay with characters under 17. Sorry but that is not happening. I don't even think that you're allowed to do that. Hell I'm not sure but NO! If your character is under 17 it is not happening.
- Respond to people who will not stop messaging me with different request. Refer to the order above, I will get to you when I can. Keep messaging me before I even respond to the first one I will put you on my ignore this. Hands down. I don't like being harassed.

[Continuing in the next post with Pairings and plots][/size]

RE: Neon's m/m search [Seriously Craving some Slender Man roleplays!]

Can you rp angelXdemon with me

RE: Neon's m/m search [Seriously Craving some Slender Man roleplays!]

Cool. Pm me when ya wanna rp

Kinda craving Psycho stalker x Highschooler. There's a plot if anyone would be so kind to play it with me!
Please?
Please?
You'd be amazing if you did!

Hey i like your Psycho Stalker x Highschooler idea very much, but can i be the highschooler if we start this.

Possibility for MasterXSlave but i wanted to ask. Do you do either role or have a preference? I am usually more of the Sub type and prefer to be the slave

Also i am interested in the vampire ones but cannot decide which.

CunnyBoy said:
Possibility for MasterXSlave but i wanted to ask. Do you do either role or have a preference? I am usually more of the Sub type and prefer to be the slave

Also i am interested in the vampire ones but cannot decide which.

Sure, I am a switch so I do whatever. I don't really care at the moment which one I am.

Fuuu- I am determined to find some Rp to do with you!

*fistshake*
XD I'm just not a good stalker~

Er. I can probably do a murderxvictim
Or something with junkies.

Orrrr... uh. Demonxwhatever *shrug*
/yaoi rusty D;

CannibalisticKisses said:
Fuuu- I am determined to find some Rp to do with you!

*fistshake*
XD I'm just not a good stalker~

Er. I can probably do a murderxvictim
Or something with junkies.

Orrrr... uh. Demonxwhatever *shrug*
/yaoi rusty D;

Something with junkies would be fine with me.
And that's okay.

I linked her to your page c:
She is an awesome rper.

She'll prolly pop on and see the message soon xD

Yay! :D

Alright so Junkies, where would you like to do this and how?

Uhm. I prefer PM but thread is okay too.
Ah. Suppose we can either start either in an rehab meeting orrr just waking up after a dose of something?

Pm is fine with me if that's were you'd like to do it.
A rehab meeting is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom