Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Open Challenge to Literate Female Role-Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious

Banned
Banished
So it's no secret that I enjoy over-the-top role-plays and characters, and specifically my favorite scenes always involve a female character who embodies all that is good and pure (and hot), to what some would call a preposterous degree. I then like to throw these visions of fuckability into the most depraved pits of debauchery I can think of, usually in an attempt to break the female character's walls and turn them into the most depraved whore the world has ever seen.

And thus, my challenge to you; create for me the most over-the-top embodiment of my desires you can think up, in whatever setting you prefer; an angel, a super-heroine, heck, even a self-made business woman, and I will do awful, AWFUL, wonderful things to you.

Just to give you an idea of how ridiculous I like, the best off-the-cuff creation I've seen yet has involved a super-heroine of a religious stripe, in her skin-tight white outfit, which just happened to have a cross with gold accents window cut out over her enormous bust-line.

If that sounds stupid to you, fair enough. If that sounds awesome, I agree with you. If that sounds all right, but you can do way better? Just message me with her description already! I will reward you with buckets of monster cum and verbal abuse!

How can you resist?

So your challenge is we will play as a damsel in distress then youu will slowly degrade our character to the point of becoming a one dimensional joke of depravity?

Ok, looks like I'm upp to it.

PM me if you are interested, I positively love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom