Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Open Challenge to Literate Female Role-Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious

Banned
Banished
So it's no secret that I enjoy over-the-top role-plays and characters, and specifically my favorite scenes always involve a female character who embodies all that is good and pure (and hot), to what some would call a preposterous degree. I then like to throw these visions of fuckability into the most depraved pits of debauchery I can think of, usually in an attempt to break the female character's walls and turn them into the most depraved whore the world has ever seen.

And thus, my challenge to you; create for me the most over-the-top embodiment of my desires you can think up, in whatever setting you prefer; an angel, a super-heroine, heck, even a self-made business woman, and I will do awful, AWFUL, wonderful things to you.

Just to give you an idea of how ridiculous I like, the best off-the-cuff creation I've seen yet has involved a super-heroine of a religious stripe, in her skin-tight white outfit, which just happened to have a cross with gold accents window cut out over her enormous bust-line.

If that sounds stupid to you, fair enough. If that sounds awesome, I agree with you. If that sounds all right, but you can do way better? Just message me with her description already! I will reward you with buckets of monster cum and verbal abuse!

How can you resist?

RE: An Open Challenge to All Female Role-Players.

Bump. Bring it.

Hmm... Seems rather, and fairly interesting to give it a go. I was thinking possibly an angel to your... Rather interesting character. ;)

Fuck yeah "Bumpity."

... I'd just like to point out not one person who's bumped me has actually played with me. How sad is that?

Stranger: "Wow, this guy seems like he'd be a great player! I'll bump him."

RP-Buddy 1: "Well, 'great' might be a big of an exaggeration."

I think I could handle another player. Always good to keep them coming, in case someone drops off.

Also, I think the new winning description of my challenge, usurping Christian-Superwoman, is that of an angel who — ok, get this — was a human, but ROSE TO HEAVEN because of her incredible good deeds. Then, while UP IN HEAVEN AS AN ANGEL, saw that there was so much suffering on Earth which she was prohibited from helping with, so she CUT OFF HER OWN DAMN WINGS FORSAKING HERSELF AND SENDING HER BACK TO EARTH so that she could help humanity yet again.

Sadly, this scene did not pan out, but damn do I wish it had. ... No, you can't use it yourself! Pfft, cheater.

I probably shouldn't bump this, as I am spinning a lot of plays right now...

But then I have a day like today, where I have lots of time and a big desire to write (and jerk) and nothing in my inbox to respond to.

So. Bump.

Oh my, this idea is perfectly sinful ;)... Hmm sadly though I do not play female characters... Actually, I have changed my mind, challenge accepted, I have sent you a PM.

Will a mod just please sticky this thread? Would make things a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom