Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest, innocence, anal & MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, to anyone I missed or disappeared on I'm sorry. Stuffs been complicated, so, if you'd still want to RP just PM me! ;3

First, all you sexy things need to check out my
F-List!

I DON'T RP ON INSTANT MESSENGERS!

Plots;

I can type anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs and more depending on my partners preferences, how much I get back and inspiration. One thing I WONT stand for is one liners, never, its so boring! I like nice meaty posts that I can reply to and really get me going!

Craving to be dominated!

It could be..

Pet x Mistress/Master
Butler x Mistress/Master
Kidnapping
Underling x Boss
Incest
Age play
Monster girl
Roommates
Babysitter (Within the lines of the rules!)
Futa's (I will not be playing the Futa)
Anything you can think of, just pitch it and I'll try to make a plot!

Plots:

Something Sweet
[UnclexNiece][Incest][Virginity][Romance]
A young uncle is stuck with the responsibility of his teenage niece, parents incapacitated in a car wreck that she was present for, currently in the hospital with dire injuries. She's surprisingly calm.. But seems quite happy to be with him. He assumes she's just coping with it herself, bottling it up.. She hasn't cried once since the accident, nor expressed her worry. He urges her to cry, to let out all her sadness.. He says he'd do anything to make her free all her emotions.. Anything. Well, his niece has had a crush on her uncle for a long time, when she was a little kid and he was a rebellious fun teen, when he matured into a handsome man and got a job and moved to the city it nearly broke her heart.. She wants him to be close, asking him to share his bed instead of staying in the guest rooms, he soon finds just how much she's grown and with her being so close, it might be hard to keep his hands off her..

To Get Just a Squeak
[mute][care-taker][Victorian (negotiable)][romance]
A man who is a caretaker is hired by a rich woman to take care of her daughter while shes away, often off on travels around the world for her huge, successful business. He finds the daughter is beautiful, she's adorable, youthful, kind and sweet. Only problem? She hasn't said a word since she was a small child, she doesn't laugh, talk or ask questions, simple sits and stares with her big soft blue eyes. Sometimes smiles and give tender touches to show her feelings, the caretaker starts to fall for her, to want more from the young thing over a five months of taking care of her.. On and off. He decides to try and seduce the young thing, make her moan out.. Make her call his name, she needs to hear that cute, soft little voice call for him..

Daddies Lap
[Anal][Virginity][Spanking][Romance?]
It's been hard raising a daughter all alone, but, now that she's grown into a lovely young women it's become much easier, yet, the way her hips sway, how her soft breasts push out against those little tank tops she wears.. It all teases him, he relishes the hugs they share, each kiss he receives on his cheek, wondering how those soft lips might taste, shamefully he realizes his lust for her and his love. One night, she fails to come home, happening to stumble back quite tipsy the next afternoon, worried and quite angry he decides to pull her over his knee just like when she was little and give her a spanking, she squirms and whimpers so deliciously he doesn't want to stop, baring her delicious bottom, soon, things turn to him questioning her virginity, was his sweet little girl still pure..? he was curious to find out between those soft, supple thighs.

But Mom.. You'll like it.
[incest][bondage][Pseudo-rape]
He'd noticed lately how lonely she is, with her full time work she'd gotten them a very nice condo and all a teenage boy could ask for, she'd told herself that supporting and making her handsome son happy was all that mattered, that, despite anything, she had to support and raise him right. One night, he finds his lovely mother beside her laptop, panties down around her ankles rubbing and teasing her soft, soaking pussy.. His mothers moans, her tight, nice body so attractive, she rolled her hips gently, teasing his interests.. Later he checks her internet history, it seems his sweet, caring mother was quite turned on by bondage.. The thought of his mother bound on a bed, helpless to his touch gets his mouth watering and pants tight.. So he decides, the next time he hears those faint soft moans, those naughty wet sounds of her fingers rubbing away.. He was going to burst in and show her how good of a son he could be..
MORE TO COME! :3

RE: Naughty time! ;D Seeking Males & Futas!

Quirky said:
Sup? I'm Quirky!
I'd love to partake in some naughty play time with some of you sexy men and futas! I'm open to lots of things, although, I have just heard of these things called 'F-lists' and 'Rabbit Holes' I'll make one eventually, for now I'll just list some all time yes's and no's.

TOTALLY!

Anal, Foreplay, Electric toys/Dildos, Romance, Rimming (Receiving or giving), Double Penetration, Pseudo-rape, Age Play, Light bondage, Spanking ext..

NO WAY!

Death, Gore, Toilet Play, Beating/bruising, Violence, One liners, Abusive Partners.. ext.

I DON'T RP ON INSTANT MESSENGERS!

Fairy/Warlock: A man captures a fairy with the intention of examining it, he then uses his magic to grow the small thing quite large. For a much more thorough examination... ((A bit of 'doll play' you could call it, teasing a cute little fairy~))

Demon/Sacrifice: A beautiful peasant is decided to be given to the mountain gods to help from the growth of their crops and for blessing and protection. Little do these foolish humans know, it isn't a god that comes upon the bound young beauty. ((A bit of bondage sex while she's tied to the outside altar? ;3))

Villain/Heroine: Captured by her arch nemesis, he decided to turn her into his own little pet, train and push her into submission until she obeys every command.

Other:
Victorian Era
Rich boy x Maid
Knight x Princess
Medieval/Fantasy
Boarding School
Best Friend x Best Friend
Neighbor x Neighbor's daughter (Age play~)
Principal x Student
Gangbangs (Orcs/Elf girl, Gangsters/Hostage..ext..)
Psychologist x Patient
Cop x Delinquent

Neighbor x Neighbor's daughter (Age play~)
Villain/Heroine
one of these two pleaase

RE: Naughty time! ;D NEW PLOTS

Okay, but please PM I don't check here too often! ^_^;

Um, in the babysitter one who is the Dom. The way you wrote it sound like she is but in all the other plots your character seems to be the sub.

Uh, not really.. That ones kinda fuzzy whos dom or sub. :3

RE: Come on in, lets have a good time. ;D

I've always liked your username. Just letting you know.

RE: Femdom craving, ideas, pictures & plots.

I also sent you a PM. I looked in my sent box and it's not there..
Maybe you could PM me? Thanks. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom