Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for literate and rather dark roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sonata

Meteorite
Going to keep this all clean and to the point which will hopefully make it easy to figure out what I want and whether or not you're looking for the same thing.

First off, I play male and female characters but will only play certain roles for each gender. These will be listed in order of how eager I usually am to play said match up.

Female x Female
(Both dominant struggling for power, some non-consensual and force are always welcomed here but just means I like some competition.)

Female x Male
(Same as above, though I prefer the male to be ultimately dominant save the rare occasion I play a mistress.)

Male x Male
(Me being submissive.)

Male x Female
(Me being dominant as a Male. Enough said.)

Male x Female
(Me being submissive.)

Now for some general things I do for roleplays.
1. I use pictures, you don't have to but I prefer to, half the fun for me is to find that picture of the character I want to play.
2. I use pm's or threads, no preference between them but I will not use IM's or any other medium.
3. Minimum of two paragraphs maximum of 4 per post. Not that I can't go more or less but I dislike to.
4. I kind of like cliche and definitely like smut so while I do like plot the most important thing for me is that it is fun and that could mean we go with a very usual setting. I have found that sometimes being too creative is more confusing and unappealing than it is meant to be.
5. I will do canons but rarely, I will tell you if I do a canon, just message me.
6. I play anthro characters, only a few but I do, if you like that we can do that.

Now if you want to do a roleplay with me send me a message and include what genre you like, school, medieval war, magic, fantasy (Elves and such). I will tell you what I particularly like from those and we can work something out. Like I said, I like cliche, teacher x student, warrior princess x enemy knight, prince x princess, princess x princess, roommates, friends, all of that. Don't be afraid to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom