Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime based role play anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haruhi

I've been dying for a good anime role play lately, but nobody seems willing! So here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to list the animes I have seen, and if you're interested, PM me and maybe we can work something out!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Samurai Champloo
Rurouni Kenshin
Gungrave
K-On!

RE: Ouran High School Host Club! <3

My two favorite characters from the series :D

Haruhi said:
3542a641835c56b11fbd854bb2072573fc9a9025.jpg

If you haven't guessed it by the title, I'd love to do an Ouran-based role play! My preferred pairing is Kyoya x Haruhi, but I'd be happy doing any host club member x Haruhi.

I also like my anime-based role plays to be pretty AU. I do NOT want the whole host club in one role play. In fact, the role play won't even be about the host club! It will be about Haruhi and whoever you choose to play as.

Please specify who you want to play as when you PM me! Thanks for your time!

RE: Ouran High School Host Club! <3

If you'd like to do the pairing, feel free to PM me! ^^
Bloodmage said:
My two favorite characters from the series :D

Haruhi said:
3542a641835c56b11fbd854bb2072573fc9a9025.jpg

If you haven't guessed it by the title, I'd love to do an Ouran-based role play! My preferred pairing is Kyoya x Haruhi, but I'd be happy doing any host club member x Haruhi.

I also like my anime-based role plays to be pretty AU. I do NOT want the whole host club in one role play. In fact, the role play won't even be about the host club! It will be about Haruhi and whoever you choose to play as.

Please specify who you want to play as when you PM me! Thanks for your time!

RE: Desperate for a role play. ;n;

Bump of depression... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom