Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Your Pick (MxM, FutaxM, or FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
About Me
I'm a female college student looking for some rps to take my mind off homework and classes. This mean I may switch from being extremely busy to completely free due to various projects and assignments. I can promise at least 1 - 2 posts per week minimum. Yet, I'm definitely going to aim for more than that. I prefer rping on threads, though I'll consider PMs. I also prefer MxM the most, but I will do Futa or FxM as long as the man is on the bottom.

Requirements
Aside from being flexible about my schedule, I'm looking for people who...

1. Provide at least one paragraph replies. There is no excuse for one-liners.
2. Generally use good grammar (we all make mistakes).
3. Understand rping is for fun and is not a chore (if you harass me for posts I won't bother replying)

Turn Ons
- Non-con (not in MxF pairings)
- Anal
- Bondage
- Pegging
- Incest
- Violence
- Stockholm Syndrome

For more see my F-List

Turn Offs
- Gore
- Vore
- Scat

Pairings
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Brother x Brother
Vampire x Human
Killer x Victim
Criminal x Civilian
Dad x Son

Summary
If you're interested, post here or drop me a PM with the pairing you'd like to do and we can work up a plot. I'd love to do something with Stockholm Syndrome or something non-con in general with me playing the victim, but I realize there's a lack of doms at the moment. So, if you're interested in something like that, but rather be the victim, we can talk about it and see where it goes.

Hi Dailynn,

My name is Setsuna and I am interested in many of the possible scenarios you listed. A FutaxM or FxM, vampire/human stackholm scenario would be my first choice, but I am wide open to any alterations you have on it. I'm versitile, so I would gladly play the dom/top role. Let me know if you're still interested and we can start crafting characters and setting. I have some wacky hentai-inspired ideas for the futa-vampire .
Hope I hear from you soon,
Setsuna

Dailynn said:
About Me
I'm a female college student looking for some rps to take my mind off homework and classes. This mean I may switch from being extremely busy to completely free due to various projects and assignments. I can promise at least 1 - 2 posts per week minimum. Yet, I'm definitely going to aim for more than that. I prefer rping on threads, though I'll consider PMs. I also prefer MxM the most, but I will do Futa or FxM as long as the man is on the bottom.

Requirements
Aside from being flexible about my schedule, I'm looking for people who...

1. Provide at least one paragraph replies. There is no excuse for one-liners.
2. Generally use good grammar (we all make mistakes).
3. Understand rping is for fun and is not a chore (if you harass me for posts I won't bother replying)

Turn Ons
- Non-con (not in MxF pairings)
- Anal
- Bondage
- Pegging
- Incest
- Violence
- Stockholm Syndrome

For more see my F-List

Turn Offs
- Gore
- Vore
- Scat

Pairings
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Brother x Brother
Vampire x Human
Killer x Victim
Criminal x Civilian
Dad x Son

Summary
If you're interested, post here or drop me a PM with the pairing you'd like to do and we can work up a plot. I'd love to do something with Stockholm Syndrome or something non-con in general with me playing the victim, but I realize there's a lack of doms at the moment. So, if you're interested in something like that, but rather be the victim, we can talk about it and see where it goes.

I am very much open and interested in playing with you. I have some ideas that might interest you, but I have to wait and see if you respond back to me posting to you. I will also follow up with a PM to this posting so that we can chat to come up with something for fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom