Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Adventurers Heart! [Looking for a partner to play through an Adventure plot.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, to anyone who might've dropped by this little request thread!
I am looking for a fellow roleplayer, that might be interested in a bit of an Adventure. I already have the idea, setting and plot thought up. Somewhat, at least. Obviously my partner would be part of this plot, so will have the freedom to change, bend or break my idea down. Only a few things I'm very fanatic about. The main reason why I'm craving this so..
So, I will lay some of the basics down, to let you know what you will be dealing with, should you find yourself interested in an adventure.

The story will be played in the Middle Ages, in a fantasy realm, that WE will control. A realm of sorcery and witchcraft. Our story will be greatly story driven, and will contain plenty of smut around different characters throughout this story. We will both be playing several roles, but will have two main characters. The main characters of the story, obviously. And they'll be tangled into an adventure of both war and love, with plenty of both sides glory.

If you are interested in hearing more, do let me know through a PM, not in this thread. I am far better at replying in PM's, then in my request threads. That way, I can also keep track, when I might be on a hurry.
Hope someone is interested. Farethewell! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom