Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina nuzzled into him as he kissed her again. Nodding her head with a soft smile she loved Zen and wanted to make up happy as much as she wanted to be happy. His prodding sent shivers through her body. Her claws kneaded on his shoulders, biting her lip softly. Being in heat she was almost always ready to be taken unless irritated and annoyed. But currently she was fine just depressed.

Zen continued to prod as she kneaded on his shoulders. "Do you want to be on your back this time~?" He asked while his hands caressed her body, and once they reached her breast he fondled her softly, letting his finger tips rub her nipples and every now and then give a small pinch. He wanted to help her mind get away from the depress and on their moment together.

Katrina whimpered as he prodded her pussy, nodding her head, "Yesss..." She hissed softly, her heat was challenging to sate at times, still worked up from before. Feeling his hands caressing and roaming her body as his hand then began to tease her nipples.

Zen smiled as he laid her down kissing her from neck to her clit before getting ontop of her again and waisted no time by thrusting into his loving woman. His cock reaching her womb with no trouble as he thrust deep but slowly wanting to look into her eyes as they mated this time.

Katrina smiled as he laid her down, giggling as his kisses trailed her body. Moaning softly as he thrusted back into her she was happy she finally found someone who truly loved her. Looking into his eyes as they made passionate love to each other.

He kept looking into her eyes while their passion continued, the thrust going deep to reach her womb and g-spots each time, his hands went for hers, gently holding them as he then went for a kiss. He loved her a lot more than any of those who tried to date her in the village and his love for her would never change, and he knew in his mind that she knew that too.

As he hit against her womb running over her g-spot Karina moaned, purring as his hips moved a a steady pace. Katrina figured she was in love she never really had the opportunity RyuZen always chased them away so besides family love she knew no other. Kissing his lips closing her eyes as they passionately kissed.

As they kissed his eyes did close, his tongue dancing with hers while this passionate love continued. His left hand let go only to gently take hold of her breast, gently letting his thumb and index rub her nipple as his thrust did increase in pace but not enough to change completely. He stoped the kiss to look into her eyes once more. "My lovely Katrina~." He said as his gaze stayed on her.

Her eye remained closed as hey kissed passionately, feeling his thrusts change slightly. Kneading her fingers into her bedding as he let go to fondle her breast. When he broke he kiss she opened her eyes purring hearing his words.

He was hearing her purr when he spoke, smiling warming as his thrust went with more effort, his member twitching inside her now to show it was nearing the limit. His hands still holding her and his left switching to caress her while he kept his eyes staring at hers. "I'm going to cum very soon~." He told her, and with the seal dispelled she would feel this round a lot differently than last.

Katrina's ears went to the sides, as continued thrusing into her. Her sensitive walls beginning to contract as well nearing another orgasm. Being to pant softly as they made love nodding her head agreeing she was also close a climax.

As they were getting closer Zen gave Kat a loving yet lustful kiss, letting their tongues dance as he gave one final thrust before his cum filled her womb again. She would feel the difference this time, compared to the times that she had the prevention seal she could feel the warmth of his seeds. His hands held hers like any lover would since this would be, atleast for the night, be the last round for the body.

Katrina met his passionate kiss, Upon feeling his warm seed enter her for some reason it felt different than before not understanding why, but it quickly brought her to climax, moaning out in pleasure, panting as she came down from her high.

He held her, moving himself so he could lay next to her as well. "Satisfied~?" He asked keeping his love in his arms. He knew her heat was now cooled for a little while, and even when her high was coming down he just had this smile knowing he got her to feel pleasure while he was out for the night.

Katrina was panting slightly out of breath from the ordeal. Nodding her head she was satisfied at least for now. Cuddling into Zen as they lay together. Her ears went to the sides, "do you have to leave?" She asked him softly she loved him and missed him when he was away.

Zen smiled gently stroking her hair. "Only in body~." He gently placed his teeth on her neck, to either tease alittle or leave a mark. " You know I never really leave~." He loved her and missed being around her but until they could figure out a way to get them to have Zen obtain his own body. "Just remember.." He said before kissing her lips. "Try to be nice to your brother~." He chuckled abit "After all he did mean well."

Katrina purred softly as he began petting her hair, tilting her head slightly so he could have access to her neck. "Yeah...I know...but at times if feels like you aren't there...and I'm left alone..." She stated softly.Her ears twitched as he said to remember, kissing him back. "I am nice to him, I can't help my mood swings...and he should think before he speaks...i's not just one sided..."

He continued stroking her hair and kissed her once more. "I know..I know.." He said before giving a small grin. "Tell you what..Before you have a mood swing or have a catnap.." He said in a kind jester knowing she had somewhat of a high to not get too mad at him. "Make sure you two kiss and make up.." He said before giving another kiss on the lips. "I'll make sure he does the same."

Katrina listened to his words rolling her eyes at his little pun. "I'll think about it, no promises though." She stated in a slightly playful tone. Kissing him back, "Okay..." She said with a yawn.

He smiled at her yawn, feeling abit drained himself since it was the first time he gave her more than one round of passion, so he grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around them, kissing her softly, and letting the kiss last so if she slept she would always remember it. "Goodnight my sweet Katrina~." He said closing his eyes.

Cuddling closer to Zen getting comfortable, snuggling into the blankets. Kissing him back she wanted to sleep, her body and mind was tired from a long day, plus fighting with Ryu, then have sex twice with Zen. Fighting against sleep, "No...not yet..." She said with a yawn. "For when I wake up you wont be here..." She stated trying so hard to keep her eyes open.

Zen's eyes opened, looking at her only to give a grin. "True but I wouldn't want you passing out while you're on your feet either.." He said knowing she would travel during the day. He held her close and gave her one more kiss. Hoping she would give in to sleep, and dream til they could see eachother once more.

Yawning again, "Yeah but...still..." She said softly cuddling closer to him. Kissing him back slightly as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Purring softly as she slept, though she didn't want to not knowing when she would see her love again. Sure she would see her brother and the body they shared but she wanted Zen to stay longer too.

As they slept Zen became Ryu, and when kat would wake she would see Ryu sitting infront of her with his hands on his lap and blushing a red she wasn't quite used to him having on his cheeks.

Katrina slept through the night, soundlessly and comfortably. When morning hit she could feel the warm sun grace the tent, granted she didn't want to be up yet. Opening her eyes slightly to see Ryu sitting in front of her with a peculiar blush on his face. "Morning...."She said with a yawn. "What's a matter Ryu?" She asked curiously wrapping her naked form in her blanket running her fingers through her crimson curls.

Back
Top Bottom