Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

anyone for a little fun? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebladeofchaos

Banned
Banished
probably not but still, I can try.
so, where to begin

my experiance in RPs go back about...2, 3, maybe even 4 years, partaking in RPs in fandoms over on FF. almost always dealing with combat as opposed to sex...and then the closest I've gotten to sex in an RP before here is spooning fully clothed in a fantasy Medieval world.

In my time here, I've done a few sex roles, mostly as a male but a few female roles are coming around.

Taking this into account, I've RPed a variety of combat characters, from a female mercenary, a brother and sister Militia fighter in WW3 (all at the same time, all in the same family), a cursed spellcasting swordsman, looking for his missing brother whilst trying to fight off the demon. a travelling warrior and a pegasus knight, both of noble blood, looking to both keep their freedom and destroy a cursed blade the swordsman owns, with a promise that they'd make it through the adventure together, and finally a female archer with skills in wind magic.

so what am I looking for

first off, I have a few requests.

1st: Length. I do around 2 to 5 paragraphs with 1 if I can't think of anything. I'm not asking for an essay, but something longer then 1 or 2 lines.
2nd: Grammar: at least some level of competance. I'm not an altogether Grammar Nazi, but please, at least spelling and grammar. I'm not looking for absolutly perfect, but no text speak, proper sentence structure and spelling.

F-list
I can do both, but this is for my males. my female one is seperate
I will not step into Yaoi territory, or indeed Shemale territory as I would rather not have to RP a guy who gets something shoved up his ass.

When it comes to RPing, I do like my action and plot. I am willing to do any scenario, but Modern and Medieval fantasy are my faves, with Scifi joining fantasy. in General, I'll do just about anything as long as we can come up with a plot. Incest...I won't want to do it but I will, as long as it's not absolute rubbish or just a smutfest. I would like to see at least a paragraph of good description, grammar and actually effort. if I see oneliners, spelling errors all over and crappy things like that, then no, just...I'm not asking for too much

on another note, I will do Smut and main, but I prefer to do a main plot with sex intertwined.

Possible Pairing interests: Left = male

Medieval/fantasy environ
KnightxKnight/squire
Knightxroyal
MercenaryxClient (almost a guardian type thing, Mercenary guarding someone)
Swordsmanxdemigoddess
Knightxmaiden
WarriorxGuardian Angel
Warriorxdemoness
HunterxVampire
Rebelxcivilian in the crossfire (so to speak)
Modern
MercenaryxSoldier (Kinda like WW3 front lines)
Travellerxtraveller
Hunterxsupernatural thing (Supernaturalesque)
SoldierxAngel
MercenaryxAngel

(Wow, I love Angels)

A plot I've been wanting to do for a while, which may raise a few eyebrows, is kinda strange in some respects. A warrior with aspects of the knightly code and magic is seen as the village villain as he has demon blood and fights angels. however, a lone villager finds out the Angels in question are actually evil and the demons are working in a temporary truce with the warrior to push them out. (Heaven hates him, Hell loves him, the Village needs him)

Doesn't matter what the Villager is at the end of the day, could be a farmer, a blacksmith or indeed a fellow warrior, but it's up for discussion on traits and such.

Another is simply a soldier or a mercenary is close to death on the battlefield, but an Angel comes to save his life, but they become linked. as long he's alive, so is she and vice versa.

any other plots are more then welcome.

PM me if your interested folks.

RE: is there someway I can tempt you that fits in this box

I'm interested in throwing ideas around to hopefully come up with a plot orintated roleply if you like. ^w^ you'll be glad to know fantasy is my number one fave for roleplaying, Along with Medieval. And Thank you thank for liking plot orintated roleplays and not mere smut rps. Although nothing bad about them, but it just makes rping oh so much more fun <3

Sadly I'm sort of in the same boat with the whole dont know my kinks as I'm new to the more adult form of rping( But I do know there are some things I wont do.. i've researched some terms X__x;; ). But dont worry I've had nearly a decade of rping under my belt ^__^.
So uhm yeah hopefully you're interested : o

~ ADM Hatter

Thank you for your advice on chat! I think we might have similar SL interests. I'll shoot you a PM in the near future.

Peri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom