Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Alternate Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

malmshodes

Star
A Naruto roleplay set in a world where none of the events in the series have taken place.

Roster
Konohagakure
Hokage -
-
Jonin
-
Chunin
-Hasher
Genin
-Ayameko Uchia
-Kaiko Hyuuga

Iwagakure
Tsuchikage
-
Jonin
-
Chunin
-
Genin
-

Kumogakure
Raikage
-
Jonin
-
Chunin
-
Genin
-
-

Sunagakure
Kazekage
-

Jonin
-
Chunin
-
Genin
-

Kirigakure
Mizukage
-
Jonin
-
-
Chunnin
-
Gennin
-

Uzushiogakure
Fifth Uzushiokage
-
Jonin
-
Chunin
-
Genin
-

Other Villages
-
Jonin
-
Chunin
-
Genin
-

RULES:
1) No godmodding.
2) No powerplaying.
3) No metagaming.
4) Any other basic rules of the forum.
5) Be polite, cursing is fine as long as you're not flaming someone.
6) Everyone will be allowed to start off with two characters, and may add more upon demonstration that they can keep up with them. (I'm thinking maybe after ten post with both characters)
7) Because there will be fighting involved in this rp, I'll be looking over the CSs thoroughly to make sure that there isn't anything OP about the characters. If I find something, I'll let you know so that the Op could be rectified.
8) No killing of anyone's character(s) with discussing it with the person first.

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say, I'm not going to be able to look over the CSs and get started on the IC today. I know that its no excuse, but I'm just so tired. I ended up with more on my plate than I had planned for. I'm off tomorrow and only have one glass to go to so I'm certain that I'll have everything up to date by the day's end.

@ Lunar light 13
I'm willing to allow for the triple Kekkie Genkai combination, but I would like a bit more history for how the character came about to have all three. Also, for the weaknesses, please describe some physical disadvantages. You could, for example, use disadvantages that would be involved with having two separate dojutsus like they can't be both used at the same time, or the strain and energy consumption becomes greater, limits on their abilities, etc, etc.

@mynameisnothing
I think that I'm going to have to say no on the Void liquid, red death, and poison fog because their a OP. If a character were infected with the void liquid, then its not really possible for them to do anything. The issue with the Red death and Poison fogs is that their instant kills.

Well I can leave out the two poisons, but the poison fog is a cannon jutsu from the series, and the description is just the one from the Naruto wiki. I don't feel its overpowered. It may be very deadly, but its a very slow spreading jutsu and is easy to dodge because the fog is extremely visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom