Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unlikely pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
There really are exceptions to every rule. Usually I am not that fond of the Hentai aesthetics, however when I came across this picture (insert obligatory NSFW warning) it instantly tickled my imagination and has been haunting me ever since. Which means I would really like to try out a role play based on the plot outline this sparked up in my mind.

She was born into one of the barbarian northern tribes, her father unknown, her mother died during her birth. And soon it seemed like the rumors about her father being a troll or a similar mythical creature could be true. Her strength and toughness was way beyond what even her muscular frame would suggest. Calling it herculean would be an insult as she was far stronger than that poser from greek mythology.

The society she was born in, however, could not stomach the idea of a woman being able to easily beat up the strongest men of the clan, and so she finally became an outcast, left her people and led a solitary life roaming the wilderness. Until she finally came into the southern lands, and across that army patrol. They surprised her in her sleep, but even then she gave them quite the fight until she was eventually caught, ending up in the capital's slave market.

There she stands now, destined to be sold as a gladiator, an exotic attraction for the arena. She could likely break those chains that hold her, but then what? Where to run in that unfamiliar world. Like the patient hunter she is she waits, observes, and tries to learn.

That is when the girl sees her. Daughter of one of the richest families in the country, used to a carefree life and to get whatever she wants, she is on the slave markets looking for something new and exciting. And the sight of that muscular woman in her loincloth tickles her fancy. Out of a spontaneous impulse she buys her, not even sure what for, and brings her to her home, to a completely unfamiliar world of the civilized and rich, of fine silken gowns and busy palace life.

---

As might be already obvious, I would like to play that strong barbarian woman, and I am looking for a writing partner to help me weave that tale. But let me get this out of the way right now:

I am not looking for an F/F roleplay.

Maybe one F/F scene between the two can be woven in somewhere, likely triggered by the rich girl's curiosity, but the main interaction should be with the males they come across. Like when she has two boys her age over, and they examine her newest purchase, etc... Or she has an unsatiable curiosity and wants to watch as her new slaves does it with someone else ... This does mean whoever will join me in this endeavor will have to write for male NPCs on a temporary basis. I could return the favor and impersonate those boys that get into the rich girls panties.

I am not looking for some typical master/slave roleplay either. The intended mood for this is light hearted, humorous, even a bit tongue in cheek.

After the initial setup and getting to know each other I would like to add a story twist where the rich girl's father is disowned, toppled from his position, or some similar reason causes the two to flee from a horde of hired thugs in their pursuit, creating new opportunities for lots of interesting and funny situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom