Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fruityJew said:

Hi fruityJew. I am new to this site so thought that perhaps I should write a little sample on one of your plot suggestions and see if you are interested in continuing the roleplay.
Thanks for your attention and good luck with your RPs if you decide to go with another proposal
Thomas Waller

“For the week. For one week only, then you are out, gone. I’ll have done my duty and be finished with you. This is for mom and dad and not for you. Never for you. How you had the nerve to show up here after... well. I have no idea what I will tell David.”

Milo’s sister paced and disappeared into the kitchen then stomped back into the living room as she delivered her harangue. He had expected this and understood that there was more to come; still, he held his tongue and waited for her to simmer.

“That was my best friend Milo. I have never forgiven you. I will never forgive you. How could you?” She broke down then and plopped herself onto the edge the sofa directly across from him. “We had to move. All of us. We could not face the shame. You were the lucky one, being locked away. Yes, the lucky one. We were left to face it all. I was fourteen Milo. Fourteen. She was fourteen. Lana was a fourteen year old girl for God’s sake. How could you?”

Julie cried into her hands and her shoulders rose and fell. Milo stared at her. After twenty-three years of incarceration this was the first time he had been alone in a room with a female. He had not spoken to Julie since his arrest. She had not visited him. They had not written. No communication whatsoever. Now, as she sobbed and quaked before him he stared at her long smooth legs and felt nothing but the aching desire to cross the room, rip open her legs and devour her splendid cunt; first with his eyes, then with his probing fingers, then with his cock. She was his younger sister but that taboo only fed his lust.

For Milo no taboo meant no sex. This had ever been the case but his time in the penitentiary had only fuelled that fire. He had been forced to suck and to take cock up his ass, he had relayed his rape of Lana and the others in minute detail as his cell mates jerked off. He had created and replayed twisted images through the long nights for his own masturbatory pleasure. He had indeed built upon and intensified his perversions a hundred fold.

So now as he watched Julie in so vulnerable a position he fantasized abusing her, forcing her, splattering his sister with his cum.

When she raised her head and stared at him pathetically with tear stained eyes asking again, “How could you?” He could only imagine sliding his thick cock between those swollen lips.

“She was Darlene’s age for the love of God. Darlene’s age. Oh my god, Darlene.” Julie sprang up from where she was sitting. “Milo, my daughter, Darlene. No, no you can’t stay. I don’t care. No.”

Milo looked pleadingly at her. “Julie, don’t you think I’m sorry. Don’t you think I’ve regretted my horrid crime every day of my life? Don’t you think I’ve cried myself to sleep over my sins? Don’t you think I’ve longed to be with you to see you. You are all I have left now Julie. I’m not the boy who went away. You must give me a chance. You’ll see. You’ll see Julie. I promise you.”

Milo pleaded and implored with a cons instincts. He saw Julie begin to soften. Yet, all the while he spoke he envisioned glimpses of her teenaged daughter's panties as she playfully bounced on the sofa, baby doll pajamas, budding titties. Even as he pleaded he began rolling the name “Darlene” wantonly across his twisted mind: Darlene, a teenaged niece he had never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom