Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UPDATED AGAIN~ :D NEW PLOT M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm Azure, currently looking for a couple new roleplays to sate my hunger. I'm usually on from afternoon late into the wee hours of the morning, but don't let that stop you! Also, if you have any ideas or things you'd like to add to any of my plots PLEASE feel free to tell me, I don't bite. Well, unless you'd like me too.. <3

A few guidelines;

DO NOT PM me asking if I'd like to roleplay, I obviously do. Please instead put a suggestion or plot pick.

I require you to post 4-5 paragraphs AT LEAST! I don't just want me to barely understand what your saying, paint a lovely picture for me, I want to do the same for you. With effort and care. =3

I prefer PM's threads are negotiable. IM are a NO! I don't use them, alright?

Please don't start off with a hunky, meaty post and then turn into one liners! ^_^;

NO scat, vore, gore or anything that's too extreme, please.

I'm very open to most kinks, except for anything mentioned above. Vanilla to hardcore gangbangs, I like teasing, lots of flirting, rubbing, oral, licking, finger fucking and handjobs... Anal, toys, training.. I'm open to TONS of things, don't be shy kiddies.

Plots;

A little guide line to how my skeleton for plots work..

Name: (What you should address the plot when requesting it.)
Pairing: (The pairing..=w=)
Picture: (A provided visualization.. Not mandatory for your characters appearance, just for fun! =D)
Plot: (Obviously what the plot entails)
Kinks: (Kinks that I would like to be related to the plot, not set in stone!)

Name: Real Life Plaything
Pairing: Boy x Doll
Picture: N/A for now.
Plot: A young man on his own in another city gets an insight that his family was sending him a gift basket for settling into his new home, upon arrival, he finds his weird aunts 'magic' pendants she gave all the children in a weird shape of some oddly designed sun - It was tangled with a doll his sister sent. She thought a good present was something she liked, typical seven year old, he tossed the doll and the necklace away, it lay in the corner on a bunch of clothing for weeks soaking in the rays of the sun on the pendant.. One day, the young college boy woke up to a beautiful girl resembling that day, laying on his floor.. That pendant now neatly around her neck. Completely naked and seeming to be pleasantly dreaming. He would find she was as ignorant as any girl who had been trapped in plastic her whole life, will he take care of her? Or take advantage?
Kinks: Costumes, innocence, Virginity, bondage.. ext.

Name: Moonlit Lovers
Pairing: Demon x Girl
Picture:<3
Plot: He met her one day in the depths of the forest, she stood picturesque in a field of flowers. He'd startled her with his odd looks and inhuman beauty, yet instead of running away she spoke to him, they began to talk. Over a year now, the girl has been visiting the demon deep in the forest. They'd talk about love, life, nature, anything while they stared up at the moon hand in hand in the lovely field where they met. He'd never tell her about his mysterious home deep in the woods, his past or anything of the sort. Yet, the girl had told him everything about her, stories about her parents, siblings and friends. A lunar eclipse is just tomorrow night, the demons lover wishes to watch it with him, but he refuses - On the night of the lunar eclipse is one of great turmoil for demons, unable to control wild urges that rise up in the pit of his belly. The demon tells her not to enter the forest, not to visit him till two days later. Without giving her a reason, he dashes off. Now, the girl feeling stubborn and hurt that he wouldn't want to spend time with her travels into the forest. Deeper and deeper she ventures, to find a mysterious house in a clearing, entering the house the girl is face to face with a very different man, yet still her lover.. He's crazed with lust, although trying to hold himself back.. A sweet love that's turned into primal need to fill her with his seed over and over, everywhere.
Kinks: Force, Anal, foreplay, excessive amounts of cum.. Possibly magic or tentacles. ;3

In progress
Name: Two Playful Brothers
Paring: Twins x Step Sister
Picture: <3
Plot: Two boys who've lived a very wealthy, easy life are unsettled by the fact that there father is remarrying to some woman. They detest the thought, that is, until they meet the young daughter who would be living with them from now on. Shes a beautiful albino girl who has to stay in most of the time, her fragile skin to delicate for much direct sunlight. They end up falling in love with the delicate, curvy girl, wanting nothing more then to ravish their little step sister.. With their parents often at work, meetings or high-class parties the three of them spend lots of time together, getting into the habit of tickling and playing with their new little sister, only, this time the playful tickling and wrestling becomes a bit.. Steamy..
Kinks: Teasing, Double penetration, toys, foreplay...

Name: A true Geisha
Pairing: Samurai X Geisha
Plot: A young Samurai saves a noble from being killed, he is granted a gift of a bid the old, fat slob had won just before hand. To return his gratefulness the noble gives the virginity of the finest, most beautiful Geisha in all the land to him. The young man decides to go meet this delicate beauty at the Geisha house, she is mute, but completely gorgeous, long fine black hair, beautiful lush pale skin and a curvy attractive frame hidden under her layers of kimono. He decides to try and convince her to run away with him, feeling bad that her own virginity had been up for sale, for the first time the girl speaks. Saying, she will run away with him, but only as a true Geisha, which requires him - the winner, to take her virginity. ((We can add more, or maybe he forces her to come with him promising he will.. eventually. XD A cute, awkward love story where the girl is always trying to find ways to make him make love to her on their travels.))
Kinks: Vanilla! LONG TERM! Adventure, flirting, teasing!

RE: CRAVINGS! MxF Plots inside! <3 COME'ER!

Did you want to continue the story, I can't send you a PM.

RE: CRAVINGS! MxF Plots inside! <3 COME'ER!

Warikamen said:
Did you want to continue the story, I can't send you a PM.

You can't? I thought you didn't want to reply.. o.o

OopsieDaisy said:
Hello BM! I'm currently looking for a couple new roleplays to sate my hunger. I'm usually on from afternoon late into the wee hours of the morning, but don't let that stop you! Also, if you have any ideas or things you'd like to add to any of my plots PLEASE feel free to tell me, I don't bite. Well, unless you'd like me too.. <3

A few guidelines;

DO NOT PM me asking if I'd like to roleplay, I obviously do. Please instead put a suggestion or plot pick.

I require you to post 3-4 paragraphs AT LEAST! I don't do one liner's, an instant turn-off really.

I enjoy both PM's and Threads, I don't care. But IM is a no! I don't use them, alright?

NO scat, vore, gore or anything that's too extreme, please.

I'm very open to most kinks, except for anything mentioned above. Vanilla to hardcore gangbangs, I like teasing, lots of flirting, rubbing, oral, licking, finger fucking and handjobs, Anal, toys, training.. I'm open to TONS of things, don't be shy cuties.

Plots;

A little guide line to how my skeleton for plots work..

Name: (What you should address the plot when requesting it.)
Pairing: (Hopefully self explanitory.)
Picture: (A provided visualization.. Not mandatory for your characters appearance, just for fun! =D)
Plot: (Obviously what the plot entails)
Kinks: (Kinks that I would like to be related to the plot, not set in stone!)

Open
Name: Two Playful Brothers
Paring: Twins x Step Sister
Plot: A lavish, rich upbringing didn't have them short of any pleasures, the two brothers were always given the best and although a bit spoiled at times the two had a good head on their shoulders. Despite that the two weren't too fond of the idea presented, their father had apparently fallen in love and wished to marry while away on work, bringing a young woman and her lovely daughter over immediately, it was all so fast the the two were skeptical and shocked by their dads sudden change. Although, seeing their father so happy convinced them well meeting the curvy, beautiful daughter of their new 'mom' convinced them even further. Although, she's apparently delicate, an albino of sorts although her eyes are blue, she has astonishing long white hair and beautiful light far skin. Seeming exotic, out of this world to someone who'd never seen such a thing before. The boys promised to take care of her, along with the servants of course, while the two of them prepared the wedding and planned there honeymoon. Left alone with the young woman, the twins decided it might be fun to play a game with her, tickling, gentle teasing..
Kinks: Teasing, Double penetration, toys, foreplay...

Name: A true Geisha
Pairing: Samurai X Geisha
Plot: A young Samurai saves a noble from being killed, he is granted a gift of a bid the old, fat slob had won just before hand. To return his gratefulness the noble gives the virginity of the finest, most beautiful Geisha in all the land to him. The young man decides to go meet this delicate beauty at the Geisha house, completely gorgeous, long fine black hair, beautiful lush pale skin and a curvy attractive frame hidden under her layers of kimono. A slight add of beautiful red make up enhances her lovely dark eyes and soft pouty lips, the Samurai can't help but confess his attraction and desire to take the award. Knowing this was part of becoming a Geisha, that it was an honor to be declared the most beautiful.. Not to mention he was sure she'd appreciate him more than that old fat noble man.
Kinks: Virginity, Adventure, Romance, Action!

Open
Name:
Paring:
Plot:
Kinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom