Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D100 Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidon

Super-Earth
Alright, I am bored and want to run a campaign.

At the moment I am feeling particularly interested in doing a D100 one.

Basically what I want to know is if anyone is interested, what days they can play, and any theme, time line, ect... that they would be interested in doing.

Since the system I am using is very versatile I can modify it for any kind of game we want, meaning we have lots of possibilities.

So perhaps a little form to fill out would be best, for organization's sake.

Oh, and one more thing everyone will need to have YIM/MSN as its hosted in a YIM Chat room. Or maybe AIM if everyone has aim.

Messenger Handle:
Time Line/Frame:
Availability:
Possible Character Concept/Idea (What you may want to play as):
Would you want partial/down time role playing via threads when not dungeon running in the main chat?
What systems besides d100 do you like? (Should the idea of using d100 be scrapped)?
Size Limit: (Basically whats the max size your willing to play with? Do you like smaller or larger groups? Whats your preferred amount when it comes to these types of games? Do you like a smaller party so its easier to get everyone online? Do you like a larger parter for more interaction and a more diverse party? Let us know!)
Questions, Comments, Concerns: (Remember to tell me anything else you want to add/suggest)

So yes, please fill this out if interested. Please "add any field" you feel that I missed or is needed for your response.

With D100 I can make the parties bigger or smaller, or even host "two parties", perhaps splitting the large group up and having them be allied in the same goals but do separate things/work on separate areas. I think this will turn out fairly well, at least if we get some interested people. I can run a game as small as two or three people.

Additional Note: D100 is great for 1 v 1 role plays as well. Anyone interested in just solo-GMing can message me if they want to just do 1 v1 or try out D100.

Messenger Handle: (AIM) Zindiyasa

Time Line/Frame: (I guess this is for themes?) Fantasy is always fun, though if the d100 system really is versatile we could do most anything I'm game for it.)

Availability:
M-Th: 6-12 EST
F&Sa: Any time
Su: 12-8

Possible Character Concept/Idea (What you may want to play as):
Fantasy: Wild Elf Barbarian (I have a whole backstory for her but that's only for the Forgotten Realms setting.)

Would you want partial/down time role playing via threads when not dungeon running in the main chat?

What systems besides d100 do you like? (Should the idea of using d100 be scrapped)? I'm familiar with 3.5 and 4e but d100 might make it a bit more lighthearted and a more social affair like it should be if we're emphasizing roleplay.

Size Limit: I'm good with any size party, from just me to roughly 5 people? (Excluding the DM)

Questions, Comments, Concerns: (Remember to tell me anything else you want to add/suggest)

Awesome...one reply!

Well thats awesome, your times are good, something probably fri-sun will probably happen as I see most people having a weekend availibility, but who knows.

It's good to see you're interested in the D100, we just need to find more peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom