Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilxmissx

Planetoid
Consider this an emergency casting call. It's an open invitation: friendly, and hopeful, and oh-so-desperate for immediate action.

Hello, again. Damsel-in-relative-distress here, reaching out again after months of hiatus, for whoever and whatever's out there. I have this thing, see. A little predicament, a dire need that only you can fill. It's two-in-the-morning, and I find myself itching to scratch a craving that I thought would never plague me again. I want... No, I need your particular brand of danger, your intoxicating armor of shadow and secrets that never fails to send me reeling over the proverbial edge. Give me that again, whoever you are, whatever you are, please. Quick plots and quick play to help us pass the time or send us off to sweet slumber. I write angels and valkyries, criminals and college brats, queens and daughters, with the same brand of fervor. My only request is this: victimize her! Shatter her stupid little notions of morality. Choice is nonexistent in the world I want to fall into tonight. An excerpt from this is all I'm in this for. I just want a perverted escape, and I'm pretty sure you want the same thing, too.

So what do you say? Throw me a weak plot masked in literary candy and I'll fall right into line. Or we can talk about it -- not against that, either. A little tweak and some friendly Hellos before we dive into our mutual fantasy seem the courteous thing to do, anyway, considering this rude supplication I'm tossing on your doorstep.

Sincerely, and with bated breath, awaiting your response,
Miss.

Update No. 1:
Not quite exclusive to the following, but I did find myself tickled by the idea of plotting a story set in:
  • A Game of Ice and Fire
  • Harry Potter
  • Mist of Avalon

If you're interested in something else, do drop me a line anyway. I'm sure we can come up with an appropriate alternative. <3

I'm pretty sure I'm interested, but what do you mean exactly by victimize and are you looking for a male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom