Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guns N' Roses (jjfanrb and Lunarlight13)

She stiffled a laugh as he brushed a weakspot on her stomach. Then after placing her helmet onto her head she sped off into the day. Even with the knowledge of the legal speed limit she when way beyond and they reached the airport in just over twenty minutes. Once their she slowed to a stop in the parking lot and flashed her badge to the attendant who was to find a way to put in onto the plane

Beatrix looked at her love like he was a jewel and said, "I love your crazy ass." Before she have him a quick peck on the cheek.

After getting on the runway, Blake saw the jet. It was small and fast. He turned all business when he saw q man in a suit standing by the plane. He approached him and shook his hand.
"Good afternoon agent Rider and Rodriguez. We've just been updated on the killers. A patrol car spotted them just outside of Daytona. The camera picked up the license plate and the footage of the officer being killed. It seems they were ....." he cleared his throat "having intercourse. The drove off northbound. The authorities believe they may be heading towards Birmingham. That's where you'll be going. "
Blake took the suit case that the man in the glasses handed him.
"What's in here? "
"Ear pieces. Guns and fake IDs if you need them. It seems they like to murder couples. That may be a good cover." Blake nodded in understanding.
"Any questions? If not you may be off now."
Blake shook his head no and looked to Selena.

After hearing the man's words, Selena just shook her head and began walking towards the plane as to get in.

On the plane Blake took a seat and looked through the briefcase wile they lifted off. "Hmmm these are nice." He held up two. 38s. "So......look if I don't make it out of this, I want you to tell my mother I'm sorry for not seeing her more often. " he smiled and set the guns down. "Kidding. My mother calls every night. And I eat lunch with her once a week. Not totally by choice by the way." He paused for a moment. "How are we going to pull of this couples thing? "

Selena just had to slap him in the back of the head for the first part, but for the second she couldn't hide her blush and simply stayed quiet.

"Hey what was that for?" Blake asked as he rubbed his head. "She may be my mother, but I swear she's satin in human form." He leaned back in his chair and admired the scene. "But seriously, do we look like a couple? I've never even been married and my last girlfriend was engaged to me and she left me for another man. So not much luck in that department. "

With the blush momentarily fading, she laughed at the comment about his mother. Then when the question resufaced she almost whispered "I guess we could, if we changed out of our work clothes."

He shut the briefcase and slid it away from him. He wondered why Selena was being so quiet. Well he couldn't blame her, after all she was on her first case, like himself. He pondered if these killers were going to be tough or not .....the answer was obvious. The law always won. Didn't it?

the killers were indeed heading to Birmingham. And they planned to be just as ruthless as any other murder. Warren did at least. They checked in a motel using their real IDs. Why wouldn't they? The cops had no idea who they were. He wrapped his arm around Betty's waist as he carried their luggage to the room. "Baby, I say we wait a bit for the next one. Lets get the information from the papers. Then once we've gotten it, we'll get the hell off to where ever it leads us."

Back
Top Bottom