Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

piranha's Magical RP Request Thread (New Craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piranha

Super-Earth
Update:
Yay! I got a new job. Still working out the kinks. Family stuff is good for now.

Soo...

I have a few ideas for roleplay, and if you're interested, feel free to PM me to discuss things further. :)

First, about how I roleplay.

Though I love RPing, I'm not here to write a novel. Whatever propels the plot works, as long as you have some level of detail and consistency. I usually average from about 1-2 paragraphs, depending on the scenario. If you like to write upwards of 4 paragraphs, that’s wonderful, but it’s just not what I’m looking for.

I tend to like a little substance with my RP. Plot is important to me.

I like characters that are complex and flawed, the way people are. I can play as a woman or a man; it really depends on my mood and the story. I’m not really into BDSM, per se. What I like is a shifting power dynamic in an intense relationship. For me, it’s all about the power play. How much to give, how much to take, where are the lines drawn and how often do we cross them?

DO NOT WANT
scat/waterplay
vore
gore
loli/shota (which isn’t allowed anyway, so there.)

○ = taken
• = interested
♣ = very interested

With that said, on to my plot ideas:

○♣Detective/Killer
Your basic cat and mouse mystery story. My character, the Detective, is trying to solve a rash of murders. As she gets deeper into the case, she finds herself a little too close for comfort with the killer. (Blood and bodies are kind of expected for this one, but it's more about the suspense for me.)

Bully student/Bullied student
f/f – I’d like to play the bully
Highschool student bullies another girl. It progresses from verbal to physical, and then sexual. Eventually there may end up being feelings involved, or it could just be hate-fucking.
m/f – I’d like to play the one being bullied.
Similar to the above, though I’d prefer a jock guy/nerdy girl theme for this one.
m/m – I’d like to play the bully in this scenario.

High School
f/m – A new guy comes to school, but all is not as it seems. Someone finds out this boy’s secret; he’s really a she. Blackmail, intrigue, drama, cross-dressing. (Wherein I would like to play the cross-dressing girl.)
♣♣m/m - Kind of along similar lines as the film Murder by Numbers. Two male students of opposite social standing plan and proceed to commit a murder. Once it becomes clear that their perfect murder plot is falling to pieces, they go on the run together. I expect lots of emotional fuckery and power play for this one. :D

Vampires
Vampire/Human. f/f, m/f, or m/m. I'm really open to anything, gender wise, with this one. Nothing Twilight. Sunlight weakens vampires, at night they're stronger. PM me with further ideas, if you like.

Sci-Fi
I like the idea of space bandits/cowboys/bounty hunters/what have you. Aliens are a definite possibility.

Old West
Cowboys and outlaws, cops and robbers.
Zombies and six-shooters and werewolves, oh my! Occasionally, I like my Old West with a bit of the supernatural thrown in. If you think Twilight is romantic, this is definitely not for you. Think more along the lines of shows like Supernatural and Grimm.

Fantasy
My character wakes up in a dark world, inhabited by strange people and even stranger creatures. Kind of like dark Wonderland meets dark Oz. You play one of the world's strange and creepy inhabitants.

So. Either reply to this thread, or hit me up with a PM if you find yourself interested in any one of these scenarios.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read.

ALSO. If you have an idea you feel I might be interested in, please do not hesitate to PM me.

RE: piranha's Magical RP Request Thread (of Magic)

Hey! It's an 'I No Longer Have A Stomach Bug Bump'! Yaaaay!

Generalfoley said:
I'm actually interested in the Detective/Killer scenario. It seems quite fetching, and I've been meaning to work on my serial killer writing style.

So art thou interested, Detective? I sure am.

I'm certainly interested. I shall send a PM with great haste!

[BUMP POST] all up in this bitch.

Word. :B

Today I went to the CVS down the street, and I bought you all a BUMP.

I found it in the candy section.

RE: piranha's Magical RP Request Thread (UPDATE)

I'm very interested in the M/M Bully student/Bullied student. I've been looking for an rp where I could play a much more submissive character anyway.

PM sent, Lunar!

Also, le sexy bump~!

I'm very interested in the following roleplays

•Bully student/Bullied student ♣f/f – you play the bully, and I play the victim. My character would have dark hair and large breasts, and wouldn't exactly be fat. Perhaps your character is a very mean, tomboyish girl or something...

•Vampire/Human. f/f I wouldn't mind playing the human victim. I could do a vampire, but I have my own personal ideas of how vampires should be, and for the record, it's definitely not based on Twilight or Ann Rice, for that matter.

Bump for science!

bread+toaster+pictures.jpg

There appears to be toast in my toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom