Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Long since dead; delete?] Succubus (or Incubus - M seeking either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius

Super-Earth
Basically, I'm looking for a sex story real quick, just to be. Come whatever may? I don't care whether you're (wanting to play a) male or female, either.

Just a couple things regarding the "content" of this story, as I hope for it: multiple male orgasms- cum too, though nothing by anymeans overdoing it - think ~once per position wanted. Secondly, I don't really prefer anal, but if it's something you want, I'm more than willing to do it.

Also, if you want it to be M/M, I kinda prefer feminine guys, though that isn't a deal-breaker, necessarily.

Basic scenario:

A guy wakes up, feeling an immense pleasure. The moment he wakes, he notices a figure on him - a cute person (M or F), dressed in revealing if not downright sexual clothing, complete with a tail and horns - a demon, though an extremely humoind one. After a panic, the figure quiets him down, introduces him/herself, and bewitches him into sex.

After the "initial confrontation" I figure demon magic would bewitch the "victim" into doing it again and again, until the figure has their fill - so as many positions as you want, as many finishes as you want.

Everything else is up in the air. Even some of those details (like horns or tail). In short, PM me.

RE: Succubus (or Incubus - M seeking either)

Taken, at the moment. In the event it doesn't work out, I'll leave this here.

Reopen; last partner disappeared.

Okay, so two people have contacted me; one wishing to be a succubus, the other an incubus. I might actually do both, so taken as taken can be for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom