Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gentleman, Incubus, Pokemon Trainer? I dare you to come in. Male x Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon

Banned
Banished
>>>>>>>>>>>>WELCOME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      • Hey, call me Cannon. As long as you're into male x male, you're in the right place. I'll try anything once, so don't be afraid to bring up whatever it is you're craving. I won't censor you. I ask that you be a guy with guy characters, since I don't love the idea of helping girls get off... but other than that I'm open to whatever situations your mind can load up. Images are awesome, but decent descriptions are cool too. I almost never turn down smut.. just try to make your request unique. I'm versatile when it comes to sex. Dominant, submissive, switch, I can be whatever makes you most comfortable. I'm not into children or flamboyantly feminine guys. I'm cool with furries and most other fantasy races. Ask me if you're unsure. I like to keep posts between 1-4 paragraphs. I don't require that you have samples of your own. I'm cool with taking this to threads or PMs. Anything else takes convincing. Onto more pressing matters, below I've listed a small collection of my current guys. Name your choice(s) when you message me, and we'll talk about ideas.​

>>>>>>>>>>>>MY GUYS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      • Pike A loyal, noble guy with a good sense of morality, it takes a bit of persuasion to bend him to doing anything of questionable nature. He's quite aggressively protective of his loved ones despite his compact body, and will do anything for their benefit.
        Senka Almost the polar opposite of Pike, cocky incubus Senka indulges whatever immorality his urges see fit in the moment. Impulsive and reckless, he longs to fulfill his heart's darkest desires no matter the cost. Though seemingly hard to connect to, when his wishes are met he always returns the favor in whatever ways he can.
        Ren Yeah, this one's the wild card. A pokemon trainer with a mischievous Totodile, Ren yearns to become a decent trainer by defeating other wandering trainers seeking a match. Unlike many, he doesn't bother with gyms or contests unless necessary. The wrong place at the wrong time, the worst luck follows him wherever he goes, but he manages to counter with sarcasm and die-hard hope.

RE: ・・・Give me a shot{MxM}Smut with plot・・・

good luck with your search! (I seriously suck at playing males)

RE: ・・・Give me a shot{MxM}Smut with plot・・・ Loaded up.

Just a question - By flamboyantly feminine guys, do mean the sort who have a woman's *stereotypical* personality - the vain, appearance obsessed dimbo types? Or generally effeminate guys altogether? And is that physically, psychologically, or both?

Tiberius said:
Just a question - By flamboyantly feminine guys, do mean the sort who have a woman's *stereotypical* personality - the vain, appearance obsessed dimbo types? Or generally effeminate guys altogether? And is that physically, psychologically, or both?

As long as their personalities aren't terribly stereotypically female, I'm not going to say anyone else's characters should act one way or the other. Unique personalities are awesome, just nothing lollipop-cutesy, childish, or excessively prissy.

Physically, any build is cool. I'm not all that fond of interacting with skeletons, but I'd prefer a skeleton over a whale. Muscles are nice to have in any extent. Slender with a bit of tone is completely acceptable. Does that answer your question?

Yep. Care at all for an RP? A PM would be better to respond to me; I'd pm you that but otherwise I wouldn't have enough characters to post here.

I would like to give you a shot however, i am a sub so i'm not sure if i'm what your looking for.

RE: ---LOAD (m&m) LAUNCH---> [NEW MEN]

I would love to rp with Orion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom