Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for romance (possibly MF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegan'sgirl

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone. As I said in my intro thread Ive been RPing for a good long while, but really have not gotten into the sexual side of RP much and am wanting to learn. So here is my request thread.

What I would love is some kind of lesbian romance, though perhaps one that is a bit on the forbidden side of things. Be it forbidden because of the era we choose to set our plot in, or because of the type of relationship. For example, a human female and a female vampire, or a servant and queen, or whatever.

I like to think of myself as very literate. Though I don't judge literacy on the number of words you can use in a given post. Instead I judge it based on the way you use those words to articulate yourself. That however does not mean that I do not enjoy long posts. I can pretty well match just about any length post If I am given enough to work with.

I crave detail. I need it, and if Im not getting it I will get bored very quickly. So the more detail the more interested I will be, and the longer the RP will last. However I am not an English major, or a professional writer. So I neither expect or require perfect posts. There will be times that I have typos and spelling errors, just as I imagine that any partner that I have will.

My kinks are vast and numinous, and what I ask to include will depend entirely on what my partner likes and the type of RP we are engaged in. So please don't be afraid to reveal to me your deepest darkest desires.

Now, while I have RPed in threads on other forums as I am somewhat new to the sexual aspect of RP I ask that we conduct our RP in PM or via email. Maybe once I become more comfortable with it I may choose to RP in threads.

(Update) While I do prefer to RP with female characters. I may be convinced to do an FxM plot if it is well thought out, and the M impresses me.

What types of plots do I enjoy? Mostly the forbidden romance type. No, I don't mean incestual plots, though they can be fun if done right. However from the little bit of experience Ive garnered, few are able to play it correctly. No I mean the types of romances that were looked down upon, or even made illegal during a given era. Like a queen and her handmaiden. A vampire/werewolf/demon and a human, or their polar opposite. An older woman, and a younger, barely a woman, girl during a time when relationships such as that were persecuted.

Things like that.

Now while I do have a few plot ideas in mind, I do want to hear the ideas that you have. It will give me an idea of your creative ability, and as such will let me know if we will mesh well together. So please, shoot me a PM or respond in this thread. I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom