Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM, MxF] Just You and Me For a While (DOMS WELCOMED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goskyoshi

Meteorite
GOSKYOSHI

Hey guys! So, a little about me: I’ve been role playing since I was about 12 (now being 20), and it’s basically been a large part of my life since day one.
I consider myself nice, and looking for good conversation just the same. (Not an online relationship! Consider this more a collaboration between writers) I have an open ear, too. I'm open minded, so my age and gender dont limit my characters.
I consider myself alright in the grammar department but I'm always trying to learn from my mistakes, and greatly appreciated if my fellow rp-ers also try their best~
I do best over messengers (msn), pm, or email, cause Im a little shy over the forums.. I know, it's silly. X3 But it also allows me to reach you just that bit quicker.

Essentially...
I am looking for a long term role playing partner
  1. Who can reply at least once a day.
  2. That is lit or semi-lit.
  3. That can be honest! Tell me if you lose interest in an idea. Its ok, it happens!
  4. Who is ready to have fun.
----> And this is why messenger is best, because as long as I am on, I am ready to rp!

I am female, and for most of my role playing background, my partner was also a female. However, I tend to play submissive male roles most of the time,
usually very fem. But there's also something about encountering two dominant seme's in a plot and making them mingle. Usually brought on by some sort of bromance. It's just kinda fun.
I do have to say I am a fan of the whole... incest idea (MxM, MxF).
But, I dont do MomxSon unless I am the submissive mother.

As for my female roles, strangely enough, they are usually strong characters, sensitive at heart. I like to be a badass as often as I can.
So, it probably helps if you are a male or female that prefers to be in a dominant role, BUT that doesnt mean I wont pull my own!
I have some stories that feature me as the dom, and I have to say, they are my favorite characters. So, I always give it my all. I just ask that you do the same for me.

This brings me to say that my stories arent just smut, or hentai. For me, an rp has a good story, individualized characters, a plot or idea to nurture it,
adventure and thrill, and strong emotion.
Sex is fun, yes, but its more of a form to spice things up and make it better. NOT the only reason my characters exist, and I hope not the only reason yours have been written.

Which, brings me to kinks
: >> http://www.f-list.net/c/goskyoshi <<
Anything you don't see on there, dont fret. Just ask~ I am rather open, and I'll also be honest if I'm not interested in it.

THEMES AND SCENARIOS

So, I also have to say that I am big on imagination and just being in a limitless environment! My favorite scenarios take place in a modern fantasy, fantasy, supernatural,
or medieval anarchy era (slaves, queens)
So, this includes vampires, werewolves, magicians, elves- you name it. I have even played as an elemental, summoning fire from within himself. So, most worlds are made up! :)
This ALSO means that I do not do anime fanfics! (Naruto, Bleach, etc.)
I am willing to have an rp based on a certain world (Wonderland, Arkham City, etc).
It just helps me use my characters to their full potentials, and lead to longer plot lines! I normally just flush out a character, all original, so that I can better adapt to the situation, and your characters personality.

(I also enjoy big fight scenes or physical turmoil! A battle of powers, even.)

Some concepts I've used, both plots and Characters that can be used:

Fire Elemental
(Normally, I play this role with my character Terek who lives in a modern fantasy world.
Here, there is a darker concept threatening their existence. Not to mention, he's fallen in love with his eldest brother, driven by
the slight gesture they share in private. Will this sinful love help Terek unlock the fire within to help in these dark times?)

Any forbidden loves, or hopeless romantic characters.
(Such as two characters from across kingdoms, or of different class)

Reincarnation of any being or force (Death, Fortune, etc) within
any society, for some greater purpose or just a side story

Demons and Angels
(Whether living in an actual underworld setting, or modern, this is
one of my favorite beings to create)

God or Guardians
(I once used a character by name Lord Miku who was such an advanced water bender,
he became a water god, and was able to effect the water levels within human bodies at a molecular level, and essentially was a villain of sorts. An impossible opponent <3)

(MxM) My Demon Blood Brother
It has never been this dark before in your room, but you feel a musk in the air of anxiety and pressure. The candles don't even help, only illuminating the footrest of the bed behind you and the door 3 feet in front of you. The pain is lightly masked by the thought of trespassing into a soulless world. You slowly lean back, taking a look at the symbol you've created over the floor in your blood. A pentagram. A call to hell itself, with the proper ingredients. Your eyes narrow as you clutch tightly to a knife. It's blade is digging into your palm, first lightly, then with more vigor, drawing forth more blood.
'Its good no ones here,' you think to yourself. You take a moment now, breathing in a bit staggered.

The memories just flooding in, feeding your motive;you've lived a life of abuse- you cant deny it anymore. The outside world is sometimes so dark, and you've been so alone. Sure, you go to school- but it all seems so meaningless. No one would listen, not like you have anyone to tell.. you've barely spoken much of a word to anyone now. Your father, if you'd ever even give him the pleasure of calling him that, is a beast. His anger- you cant hide from it. You cant hide from him. Your mother must have fled for her life. She hasn't returned for a few months now... Last night's beatings have brought you to a time of desperation. He was ruthless, using his belt. If you just had someone, anyone, to love. Someone to protect you, take you away from all this.

But with this blood, things would change. This blood contained everything you felt. It wasn't fair to have been left alone, scared, and in a seemingly hopeless situation. Someone would hear you now, someone would come to your cries. You look to your left, a book of incantations (its old tattered bindings showing its time). Your lips move, speaking words of darkness in the still of the night.
'No matter the cost,' you think to yourself as a low rumble begins to occur, a slow red glow beginning to emit, 'No matter what this takes from me!'
But you'll never know what you've unleashed till it stands before you. You never know what you may have summoned, till it's looking you in the eye...
(I will play the dom demon you summon in this one)

(MxF, FxF)The World is a Market?
Sasha gently squinted her perfectly baby blue eyes, a spotlight shone down on her from above and temporarily blinded her. She whimpered, confused and cold. Looking around, she knew she was in some sort of a clear showcase with her perky little breasts exposed and bare porcelain skin covered in goosebumps, wearing a thin pair of knee high socks. Her blonde hair long, resting at the end of her navel, one eye lightly hidden behind her long bangs.

Sasha, a woman in her early 20's, holds a tone and firm body frame, her abdominal muscles tight, with long legs and delicate feet, has rabbit ears. She's in fact one of the last few of her enslaved species, having been caught stealing from the imperial market. Knowing her pink nipples are a temptation to tease, she wraps her arms around herself gently, standing helplessly in her display case. Now up for sale, Sasha has no choice but to wait for the person who will initially decide the meaning of her existence...
(A Master/Slave opportunity :3 Picture a Fran from Final Fantasy.. but chalkier skin and blonde hair~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am still adding to these ideas so please feel free to pm me with any concepts you have~
I am always open to new ideas, but I'll also be honest.

Out of simple curoisity, when you say that you prefer to use messager like MSN, is that the only one you use or do you also have/use AIM?

Shadow9808 said:
Out of simple curoisity, when you say that you prefer to use messager like MSN, is that the only one you use or do you also have/use AIM?

Well, I currently do use msn on a regular basis. So, yes, it is the only one I use. If you're asking, Im assuming it's because you have/prefer AIM? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom