Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales Of...(Interest Q test for a RP idea) and among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qardo

Moon
Alright I've managed to hit the cult favorite of RPGs...NO CORRECTION JRPG got to get it right...Called Tales of Vesperia that was released on the XBox 360. Only "Tales of..." series game I've played...though the 360 version was basically in fact a Beta version as the Japanese got the full version the PS3 and I am pissed that they won't share with the rest of the world.

-growls and holds back wanting to burn down every company that pissed me off on not running with a great title and story-

...alright...sigh...still I am using the them of Vesperia. First rule. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE GAME LORE! Second thing. HAVE TO KNOW THE GAME LORE. Third thing. HAVE TO KNOW THE GAME LORE!

I will NOT explain everything. @_@ it will scare you all away. There is a lot.

Now really do to the events of the game and the lore. It will be tough to fit a plot in. Though I will manage it. It will happen just before the events of the game and so forth but after the Great War. With Non-Cannon Characters. Be funner and easier PX

Be about a new Guild that has formed. Their jobs range from anything and normally just deal with trying to keep Monsters inline overall. Where it comes from there is -evil laugh- up to me.

Well if you want to talk PM me.

I do not do Yoai at all. I can do Yuri and Het. Play multiple characters. Thought to like to point that out quickly. To add if Futa is involved I only do Female. ONLY! Anything else. Just ask. I am a pretty reserved person -.-; at least by some people's standards. So don't think I'll go too extreme

~~Other ideas~~

I am also looking for a person to do one of these ideas as well if the main reason for this Thread doesn't interest you.

Final Fantasy (Any of the themes and without any cannon characters)

Star Wars: The Old Republic (I got a plot idea with this one pretty interesting to me.)

STM: Persona 4 (Only game I can do the Cannon for...strangely) <This is a hard craving to fill.

And other random plots that'll come to me over time. Normally "Barrowing" ideas from anything that sparks my creative juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom