Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marianne seeking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianne

Moon
Hello all… my friends, comrades and fellow roleplayers.

I am a early 20s female roleplay and recently joined the community. I love roleplaying and can't wait to start some, I am pretty much open but nonetheless I have some limits, which I like to be respected.

Limits:

No Scat or toilet stuff – this has never turned me on.
No unnecessary domination/submission – “because I said so….”
No underage – nothing less than 18 please.
Dominating male characters – I can’t get myself to do it.

I am seeking below roleplays for now:

Futanari/princess – It was a custom in many countries to have futa bodyguards for the royal women, queens and princesses. Having a man around them was considered to indecent. I want to play such a futa bodyguard of a princess.

Stepmother/stepdaughter – A mature housewife and her young stepdaughter falls in love with each other. I am looking to play the stepmother and looking for a partner who can write for the stepdaughter.

// Taken // Queen/queen – Transforming to futa roleplay. The king has 100s of wives and mistresses in a big palace; he can’t give time to all of them, they have everything but hungry for intimacy. Often some of them lean towards other women in the palace to fulfill their desires. I and my partner would be two of the queens of a rather busy king; two of us would find a way to transform each other into futa.

// Taken // Soldier/soldier – Two enemy soldiers, a male and a female, who get lost in the battle field and need each other to survive the lonely and bitter desert.

// Taken // Stepmother/stepson – After an unfortunate death of her husband, a mature woman finds herself torn apart between ethics and unkind advances of her stepson. Not the kind of dominant and submissive roleplay but looking for a pushing stepson.

// Taken // Jail warden/prisoner – I want to play a mature female jail warden, who uses her male prisoners for sexual pleasure in her vanilla married life in return of some minor benefits. I am looking for one of those prisoners. I would not mind if this turns out to be group roleplay.

These are just my current cravings; if you have any other ideas then do let me know. I am sure we can come up with something interesting.

Thanks for showing intrest but I am already discussing it with someone else. I would drop you a PM if that doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom