Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Components of Duality - Chaos and Order Mixing with Passion and Tranquility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidon

Super-Earth
Introduction: Hello everyone, I hope you like the title, I wanted something artistic but hopefully not pretentious/stupid. The reason for the title is I am looking for things both dark/grim/heavy, but I'm also looking for things that are lighter in nature. As this is just an introduction I'm just gonna lay out that I will have various things to look over including plots, genders I play, and more. Please look through the entire thread. While I will pretty it up when I have more time I wanted to get something down so I can start collecting replies/interest. I will be adding colors and formatting it when I have more time. Please enjoy and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Rules:

1: God Mode/God Modding - Of course this really doesn't need to be said though of course its here for those "just in-case" times.

2: Literacy and Grammar - Please not I am not a Grammar Nazi/Spelling Nazi. I however try my best to spell check and grammar check things when in a role play. Please do a spell/grammar check so the post looks good and legible. I know I'm not perfect but I try my best!

3: Be Upfront - Tell me if my spelling/grammar sucks. Tell me if my character did something stupid, or my description was terrible, or you're not interested. Worst case scenario is we can't fix the problem and stop rping. I promise to be upfront to you as well, I will be truthful about our interactions/my opinion on things, ect...

4: Length/Size - When it comes to posting size you need a partner that matches your level/desire. Some people think posting shorter amounts is better, some people can't rp without a certain amount. As for me I would like a good solid paragraph. Now there are no line requirements/size requirements for a paragraph but most people think that 5-6 sentences is usually a decent size. Depending on how interesting the rp is I can post anywhere from one to several paragraphs. Of course if you're not sure how much you post feel free to pm me! As far as my partner I'd like a paragraph or something close to it, otherwise there isn't usually enough to respond to or it feels like I'm writing fan fiction.

5: Respect - Respect me, respect yourself, respect the site. Please don't ask for role plays against the site rules. Please say if an rp isn't interesting, you don't like my ideas, or I am not answering a pm/thread fast enough. I will respect you and I hope you do the same and respect me. Hopefully I only need these five rules.

Genders:

I am a Male, I prefer playing Male characters.
As far as side characters go I can play any gender but my main will always be male.

Species:

As far as species are concerned I like to play as a human, with humans.

As far as furries go I have no problem playing with them usually, it depends on how close to human/bi-pedal they are. When in doubt ask!

I do have one furry "character" that I have at my disposal, a Bull character. Though if you're curious about him ask, I'll go into detail in a PM about him, his nature, back story, ect...

Fetishes:

Standard Kink List - Subject to Change via Mood/Role Play/Whim

Please use this, it is a accurate list of what I like, love, and hate. Though if something seems off about the list or if you don't see something on the list feel free to contact me and ask.

Role Play Plots/Ideas:

Pokégirls - One of my favorite kind of role plays if done right. I like this done in certain ways and with a partner who is capable of literacy and can rp an epic plot. I have a few ideas in my head about this one. If you would like a link to a Pokégirl Primer please contact me. With the website and my own personal knowledge I can have you up and ready to run with this rp fairly soon. It however takes some work and research unless you're already familar with the genre. Also please note that the trainer (me) would be 18 years of age or older, any Pokégirl played would be of legal age or older.

Incest - This is a fairly easy one as I enjoy almost any kind of incest. Mother, Father, Daughter, Son, Cousin, Aunt, Uncle, Step-Variety. As long as the pairing isn't yaoi/mxm/cuntboy/male-herm and the ages are legal/allowed by Blue Moon then I will do any kind of incest.

Heaven and Hell - Angels, Demons, Monsters, Heaven, Hell, Earth as a battle/play-ground. I love this genre especially with someone who has an imagination and likes twisting things from the mold. I like to take the status quo on this one and shake it up. However just because I do that doesn't mean I can't play to the traditional views of Heaven/Hell.

Swords and Sorcery - Perhaps your standard fantasy, perhaps not. Mainly listing this as I love DnD and other settings like that. If you''re a fan of this let me know. I can tune the fantasy to low amounts or even take it out all together, or if you want we can crank it up to the highest level and blow out a few ear drums.

Modern - I love to play modern. Of course with anything I can always throw some fantasy into it. Of course I don't have to throw in fantasy if it doesn't fit or its not your cup of tea, but I definitely like spicing up modern with a bit of fantasy.

Space Opera/Futuristic - I love Space Operas, Mecha Battles, or even just Alien/Futuristic stuff. We can play it low key (several years in the future, some advancements but not a ton), or we can have humanity sailing the sea of stars with several races having already been discovered. Very flexible with this one as with all my rpies.

Break It Down - Anything that exists and that can be twisted, broken down, smelted. It can be an idea, setting, ect... but the idea is to take it and break it to make something new. It could be a setting, person, or thing. We take it and twist it into something interesting. It could be completely smashed and rebuilt or just tweaked and toyed with. We take the elements that make it up and adjust them to be something new and exciting, something that it wasn't before.

Examples: I'll list some when I get some role plays from this category.

Media - Books, Games, TV, Movies, Manga, Anime, Ect... - I will just leave this as a "catch all", if you have a series you want to know if I will do just suggest it. I will tell you if I'm interested or not and we can get something going. As far as things go I tend to enjoy the universe/setting over the actual canon characters, however I can play canon characters as long as I have seen the series/seen that character, I just prefer OC x OC with the setting in mind. Still I'll answer if you ask for certain pairings for whatever piece of media you're curious about.

Specfic Role-Play Ideas:

(I will list any ideas I have here. They will be laid out with what I want, what things I will want/expect from a partner, and variations that can probably be made. However like with anything else its subject to change/alteration depending on plot, kinks, and anything else. If you see a plot you like hit me up and we can try it out.)

-None- (As of yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom