Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The N00b...a Simply Request (female only pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfield

Meteorite
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the website, and really have not noticed this at all in the past, sadly enough. Really trying to find some female roleplaying goddesses who would help me on my way in the great world of roleplaying.

First off, I am from the Netherlands. I am really trying to keep my grammer as accurate as i possible. Although i could make small mistakes every now and then. So please bare with me, i'm really working on it.

- What i am looking for in a roleplay? (Lenght/Time)

A slow paced roleplay exploding with details. One you really think about before exposing the perfectly thought through words. It wouldn't matter if you think about it for a minute or an hour or a day even. Just as long as the both of us try to explore the depths of our fantasy and try to fill in the desire of one and other.

- What i am looking for in a roleplay? (Characters/Plot/Fantasy)

Actually i'm a really open minded guy. I'll list and try to explain what i would like to try:

- Futanari (me male, against a female futa girl, plot will be developed).
- Domination (male sub, female dom).
- Dollification (male dom, female doll).
- Robot (male human, female robot, all possibilities open).
- Training (male sub, female dom).
- Humiliation (male sub, female dom).
- Anime (Any of your desired anime turned into a 2 person story)
- Furry (Needs development, but have an open mind).
- Ageplay (Older male, younger dom female).
- Medievil (Male vs Dom Queen/Female).
- Medievil (Classic Fantasy Based).
- Feet/Foot/Shoes/Pantyhose/ (Purely based on worship sub male, dom female).

That is just a short list of what i would like to explore. Some need development, some might not. As you might notice i do have an interest in a slightly more dominant type of female. I have a special obsession for feet in a RP, so if you feel interested in trying that subject i would appreciate it much.

Please drop me a PM so we could set a base of our RP. I'm really into trying anything, so if you desire a way of your own we could always figure a way.

Just let me know what you think, as for my own personality i'm a:

- Respectfull
- Dirty
- Freaky
- Honorable
- Full of Fantasy
- Dreamer
- Typer
- Storyteller

kind of man, so let me know if you have any question and i shall get back to you as soon as i possibly can.

Thank you for having me on the forum. I'm looking forward to a great roleplay with some of the best on here.

Greetings,

DarkField.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom