Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arciving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone Ibuki here, and this time im coming at you with a real request. I desire, no crave a rich plot one that can actually sustain my attention, to forge a tale beyond comprehension. To become excited by every post, to feel the thrill of writing a replay. ^.^ All the emotions of a rich story with various characters.

We can change any plot if you have a better idea or want to brain storm something.

My rules above all else.

• As a lot most likely already know, Girls I do play guys, I enjoy it quite a bit. So I will play male for you in hetro. ^.^

• Dusts don't bother talking to me, simple fact I will likely out right ignore you.

• Please do note I will look through you're past threads, to see how you rp. So if there is a rp you think that best fits you're rping capability's and style please send a link in you're requests.

• Guys you will not play girls in the rp if I accept a rp with you. That is my no no zone. -.-

• Please be able to write, at least a paragraph even on writers blocks. I am a person who's writing can range from a single paragraph to up to about twenty. ~And I had no problem writing all that, actually a lot of fun.~ >.> The more excited I am the less I remember to "Stop writing."

• Do not try to limit me or you're self on "How much" we can write. That angers me greatly. Only wanting short posts pisses me off because you are simply saying you don't want to try, or you don't think you can exceed that level. Push you're self to be a better writer. Limiting yourself won't let you get any better.

• Feel free to use description, pictures, or the like to describe you're characters if you desire, just tell me what format you would like to use with our rp.

• If you have no thread rp's please pm me the best example of you're rping.

• Will add more if I think of them.

Well now, with those little rules out of the way, sorry, I know a that was a bit much, but thank you for bearing with me so far. I am moving onto the plots, the delicious bits of story's to be told.

My first idea:
Unnamed - Medieval fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQSJyiIgis8&feature=related

Twilight has fallen on a quiet backwoods village. Hidden in the shadows of great oak trees quiet and serene. A single tavern sits nestled in the center of the small shopping road in and out of the village. Within great wooden doors, carved with emblems of rams a bright room greets weary travelers to rest there weary feet. As young village girl's serve drinks and food, and the owner and his wife work tirelessly to ensure everything goes without a hitch. The quaint little tavern offers room and board. On the far side of the room rests a small stage. The tavern is always lively with villagers and travelers mingling in joyous cheer. The entire place seems to be filled with a gentle aura as if no malice or unhappiness could enter this place. As the sun set and night fell, the room began to dim, but the cheer was still flowing as smoothly as ever. The roar of laughter and talking seemed to be never ending. A rustle came from stages curtains, a show seemed to be in the works. Excitement rose just as quickly as the the Ale flowed. As the lanterns around dimmed a waitress above lit a special light and pointed it to the the stage, illuminating a single spot. As the curtains flowed open Musicians began to set up there places. Each with a different instrument. As each took there places they nodded to one another and a beautiful melody began playing. As each played a different sound hidden in the music could be heard. It was the soft rattle of chains, as a young women stepped out from the shadows of the curtains. Dressed like any young women of the village, there was a great many things different about her. Clasped around her neck was a iron collar, her wrists also hinted bits of chains from under her sleeves. With each step the jingle of chains from below also came. Anyone could guess what she was or what she had been... A slave. Yet she bared little of the most notable features of one who had been a slave. With fair skin, flowing long hair and gentle eyes, no fear, no hate, nothing. A calming air encircled her as she walked with grace, her movements seemed to flow with each note of the music. Her steps like a dance, as she sifted from one foot to another, taking her place in front of the musicians. She took a deep breath and all the locals shushed the travelers and as the room feel silent it began. Her voice flowed like water, as she sang, a tune that would shock anyone who first heard it. As she continued to sing, her body moved upon instinct floating to one step to the next, there was no hesitation no planning this was pure movement, upon instinct. Her dance was something no one could ever predict. Her words made one want to close there eyes and just listen to melt away any troubles they may of had. Her music felt as though it flowed without ends upon the streams of time, without a worry or a care. As you listened it felt uplifting as if you flowed with each note, as the scenery around you changed and altered each note flowed to the next. Her eyes danced across the room a gentle gaze upon each and every person within the tavern. It felt that when her eyes locked upon yours it lingered for but just a moment longer then any one else. Yet she continued on, without missing a beat. As the night came to the end the musicians fell silent as did she. Giving a bow they slowly made there way back behind the curtain, the young women the first to leave. Hearts were racing and the noise was rising as talk began to circulate. it was like this every night, the gem of the village as it were.

-----
Second Idea:
A Strange girl - Modern Fantasy - I must play the Strange girl.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1344186

There is a strange girl who sits in the back of you're class. Nobody talks to her, she is always alone, sitting the the back corner of the room staring out of the window. Nobody ever really notices her as she never makes a sound. She is always the first in her seat and the last one to leave the class room. Even you hadn't noticed her sitting back there for over a year. She had been in you're class since the year before. She had even sat behind you the entire year. It was only on the first day of school in you're sophomore year that you noticed her. As the school bell rang you gathered you're things and left class heading off home without a care in the world. Chatting with friends you remember you had left a book that 'was not allowed' at school. Telling you're friends to go on ahead you rush back hurrying into the school. Running down the hall turning a corner you ram smack dab into someone. Papers fly all over floating down gently as if they were cascade of snow. Rubbing you're head you groan in pain immediately apologizing to the one you ran into. Opening you're eyes you catch a glimp's of her, and for the first time you actually looked at her. Short silvery hair that appeared almost white by nature. Large bright red eyes looked at you with a curious look, before becoming flustered. A soft blush crossing her face coloring her pale face. Panicking she looked back and forth, scampering to gather the papers. Without a single word she stood and bowed to you once or twice in apology before she was off trotting down the hall and around a corner, clearly flustered. You're heart raced, and you couldn't tell why, it wasn't love, or excitement, perhaps it was embarrassment? In those moments you could not tell what it was or what it would be. From that day on you were always 'Aware' of her presence. You knew when she was there even if others didn't. You supposed it was because of you're run in. You went on with you're school life. The year moved on slowly, you became a committee member and put on a wonderful sports event. As the older members of the student council graduated spots on the council opened up. One of the former members approached you at the end of the year suggesting that you try out for the student council thinking you would be a perfect fit. You laughed it off at the time, but as graduation came and went, and the semesters changed you actually began to consider it. Figuring it was the best way to get out of classes and stuff, after all how hard could it be right? Putting in you're application for one of the empty positions, and by luck or twist of fate you win you win the election, finding yourself a member of the student council. Standing at the council rooms door a knot forms at the pit of you're stomach, as you swallow hard. Nervousness has set in as slowly you reach out taking the door knob in hand opening the door, a rush of cool air hits you causing you to flinch for but just a moment. As you open you're eyes, they lock with anothers, and for just a moment there is nothing but silence as if time stopped. Bright red eyes stare back at you with utter shock or perhaps it was confusion?

----------

Weapons Freak Sister. - Modern Fantasy. - may develop into Scifi.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1408926

Sirens roar as the alarm goes off, the sounds of explosions shake the small room with violent force. The world shook as she was thrown from her bed crashing into the wall. Her body reeling in pain as she attempted to gather herself, as the door slid open. A man in a space suit held onto the door frame yelling at her. Her ears defended by the roaring alarm and by the pain that still plagued her body. The man pulled her to her feet pushing her out the door and down the hall. Before he could follow the room burst into flames. Shaken and confused she rushed down to hall into the main corridor rushing down away from the sounds of explosions, unconsciously knowing where to go. As she reached the door twisting through it into the escape hanger. She rushed to the last remaining escape pod. As she strapped herself in she looked up to see a strange black figure with a gun. In those final moments she let out a scream, then pain came to her face. But it wasn't a sharp pain it was a continuing pain, her breath was cut off and soon she began to flail about trying to escape it. The pressure on her face released and she saw the light of day once more. She was alive, and more so back in her own room. Sighing once in relief before she felt a pillow smack her up side the head. "Stop screaming so early in the morning! Stayed up all night fixing or making one of those stupid weapons again didn't you? Can't you at least try to be normal some times..." Her sibling sighed shaking there head. "Hurry up and get ready for school breakfast is ready." They said as they left there footsteps down the stairs were as loud as ever when they were mad. Shaking her head she regained herself. She was a odd girl to say the least. Some might of called her a Grease monkey, but that wasn't the case or at least she thought it so. She loved weapons of all kinds and shape. If it ever killed someone or was designed to do so she had a odd love for it. Yet this made social life all the more difficult as one would expect. She was a loner not by choice, but by habits. People avoided her calling her a weapon freak. The only one around her age who ever spoke to her was her sibling. Which made any thought of love a little difficult. But alas that was how it was, now to prep for school.

--------------

Mobile Assault unit F49-2 - Scifi - Mecha based.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1389310

Entry date: August, 21. 1834 ED.
Entry Title: I live...

Hey there log... Been a while hasn't it...? The last Entry was what...? A year ago? Yeah, I have been off on a year long mission. Since the mission is over and a Success or so the top brass seems to love to call it... Well my unit was deployed as a covert operation to the Orbital station "Titans Reach." It's one of our colony's along the outer rim. We have heard that the Convent might be planning to make a assault from there. As it as the outer rim and furthest from our fleet on the front lines it is the best place to stage a attack and sweep through. So my unit was sent covertly to investigate. Captain was none to happy about this... Dear lord did he rave the entire trip to Titans Reach, Quin had to whack him to make him stop. Four days of the same thing was getting on all of our nerves... I could understand his frustrations, we were trained to be soldiers, not spy's. But those were our orders and we had to follow them. Smuggling our Moble suit's into the station, and hid them in a where house where we set up our base, for over half a year we saw no signs of any Covenant movement, we monitored chatter, and the flow of goods in and out of the station. Even going so far as to keep a eye on the criminals in the station. It was difficult for us, my squad was only twelve people. As the more or less 'Rookie' of the group I did a lot of the grunt work. It was better then being stuck monitoring the com links... I mingled with the locals and scrounged up any info I could. One day we caught wind of a rather interesting message being broadcasted over a encrypted channel we had hacked into a month prior. It was shipping parts for Mecha's. We knew this was big, because what they wanted was military grade. It took us another month to find out everything about it... And when we did... Well I... I rather not record that into the journal just yet... I don't know who's going to look at this before the funeral... Jace... Triston... Quin... Captain Shou... Tucker... Melina... Jessica... Mace... Over half of my squad is dead... Heh... And the top brass call this a successful fucking mission!? We neutralized the threat but Dammit, half of my squad is dead! And we have to sweep it under the rug, this can't be made to public knowledge... So what happens? They get a crappy funeral and don't get to be named as saving a entire colony except for those who were there and saw it!? And those of us who survived what to we get? Were promoted, and separated. Ele went to the mechanics division, Shin to the Information center, and Rich, I don't know where he went... As for me? The Rookie? Heh, im a Captain now, do you believe it. I guess I am getting some rookies here in the next couple of days... Che... They better not be a pain in the ass!

End of Recording...

------

Academy of Mobile Warfare - Scifi - Mobile suit school

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1389310

In the works.

-----------------------

The monster I have become - Modern Fantasy - Vampire - Boarding school
Note - I play vampire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE&ob=av2e

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1140223

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1140218

The moon was full, casting it's luminance rays down over the darkened academy. It had been hours since the Academy had closed it's doors for the nights. Almost all of the students were snug in there dorms. Only the few, stragglers and night owls. The academy grounds were quite large, and supported a entire small town. A perpetual paradise, hidden deep within the woods away from the modern world it was nearly entirely self sufficient. The original head master thought it best to separate the students from the hustle and bustle of the world so they could calm down and relax and focus on there studies. Few thought what this place would attract. Recently there had been a string of fainting going around and the teachers and students were getting worried. There was a curfew in effect, only those with written permission were allowed to be out of the dorms after dark. Though that didn't stop some from sneaking out. Yet there was another who had no choice, she had to get away, to run. She couldn't bare to be near everyone in the dorms... Not on a night like this. Her breath came out in pained frosty puffs as she watched it float away. Her hand gripped the front of her sweater tightly, so tight her knuckled turned white. There was pain... So much pain, it was mind numbing, it took all of her concentration to stay conscious. She knew what would happen if she blacked out, no she had to stop it... Her stomached turned at the mere thought of it... Feeding... Yet as she rejected the thought her body craved it more, she knew without it soon she would die. It had been three months since that night happened... The night she was turned... She didn't want to think about it. Being turned into this... This disgusting creature. She gripped the eye patch over her left eye as she thought of it. That cursed women's 'gift' for surviving the transformation. No matter how many times she had tried to she couldn't bring herself to claw it out. So she covered it, as she had always covered that side. Her body felt weak, falling to the ground she laid there in a daze of pain. Her fangs thirsted, she thirsted for it... The substance that would give her life... Alone in the cold dark she laid her breath heavy praying for dawn to come.

---------------------------

Cards of Omen - Modern Fantasy

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=787253

In the works.

------------------------

RE: A Dark Lust For A Tale Untold

A bump so people can see the current one, I am in the middle of writing more little plots.

RE: A Dark Lust For A Tale Untold

I'd love to work something out with you. You seem very talented with the way of words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom