Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female desperately seeking long term romantic rp w/ male 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyoso

Meteorite
Wanted:

A romantic roleplay. I'm dying for it. The problem? It's a craving for a male character type. So, I figured I would put this out there and see if I could get any responses. Who knows, maybe there's a guy out there who enjoys responding to the challenge of woman who can write and would like to spend a little time squirming for him.

The male I'm looking to play with would be dangerous and arrogant. Snarky, smirking, chaotic neutral, dominate, protective, possessive, and maybe just the smallest touch sweet. The kind of guy willing to ignore the breathless, half felt protests when the girl says she doesn't want him... but classy enough to make sure she enjoys it when she finally gives in. No matter if it were a willing submission or not.

An impossible combination to find, I'm sure, but I thought I might ask. Or beg, whatever I need to do. A girl can dream, right? I have a few stories and general ideas, but am open to anything. No, really anything. My profile has my website with my few (cheesy) story ideas. You can send me yours.

Drop me a PM. I'm ready to play.

*No gore, please.
**No bathroom play, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom