Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search of a Kitsune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, to be truthful I'm not seeking MANY RPs just right now.
I don't mind doing little short one-scene things, or maybe even a couple scenes for an RP, but with long-term ones I'm only going to accept a couple or so.

This will be an altered version of first-come first-serve...if the plot we work out is good enough and all that I will probably accept it but I will not do another one of the same plot or theme.

I.E: Someone comes up with a tentacle rape and actually figures how to make it long-term with all that. I like it and accept it, I will NOT accept another tentacle rape theme.

SO! What do I look for in RPs? Hmm...well, I will say there is only a few things I will not do in a sex scene:
Scat, vomit, vore, necro, and I think it's guro or something...

I don't mind those things happening inside of an RP but not for sexual-purposes.

What kind of RPs do I do? Well, I have a few plots that can be subject for change and alteration with whoever wishes to join in on them ^^
Other than that I am rather open for ideas and as I said, short-terms I don't mind.

I prefer to do thread RPs, call me vain I like showing off my creativity. It also helps people see both of our skill in RPing and such. If you are totally against openly seen RPs like that we can go to PMs with it, and if you are wishing to experiment with different kinks that you are unsure of I am willing to RP such in PMs as well.
I like helping others explore their fantasies and limits, so if you wish it private and want to cut the RP short because you are uncomfortable I am fully understanding of the situation ^^

So, my next post will be plots, gimme a bit my brain is still trying to wake up right now :p

PLOTS

Resident Evil
[[Long-Term, CAN be sexual, action, drama, suspense]]
This is going on the video game's not those stupid movies. Essentially this RP would take place a few years after Racoon City's destruction but before I wana say 5 and the Degeneration movie. Basically the whole task force Leon is a part of isn't made yet. Another virus was made and was being tested on mercenaries. This one was less volatile and didn't exactly regenerate dead cells. Instead, it helped the body create totally new ones faster. These Mercenaries are hired out for nearly impossible missions against viral outbreaks, working like a testing program. Some fail to create cells fast enough and die during the missions and a new 'soldier' is sent in to try and succeed. These things are mostly controlled, variables calculated but accidents happen...

Tendrils in the Forest
[[Short-Term, Reoccurring Short-Term, Tentacle, Rape, D&D-Base, flexible kinks/fetishes]]
Rumors abound of an odd Ooze in a near-by forest, capturing young maidens and adventurers. These people disappear for months maybe even years at a time, only to come back wanting nothing else but to screw everything in sight and all sorts of other bodily modifications. Some woman came back with enlarged breasts and their clits transformed into dicks, or their nipples turned as such as well. Some men come back fully turned into females, or like some females in a half-way stage it seems. None of them are clothed and degrade themselves public, seeming to have no care what other people think of them as long as they are sated and none of them ever seem to have enough sex. Despite these rumors, the forest has a well used path and merchants do make the trip with out seeing the creature, while others never make it to their destination. Adventurers also tread the path other to leave the village or seeking the creature to try and slay it only to disappear like all the others...

Legends of Timara
[[Original Story, Action, Romance, Fighting, alternate-religion(s), Sci-Fi/Fantasy]]
Timara is another galaxy out in the far distance of the universe. In this galaxy humans did not evolve, but humanoids did flourish in large quantities. Kitsune, Bastet, Asani, and many other creatures evolved to become the dominant creatures and their technology flourished even more. Eventually, odd rifts started opening up in Timara, creatures claiming to be from other realms pouring in and bringing their war to the galaxy. Armies fought against them, some winning battles others losing entire kingdoms to the sieges. Timara is torn by new wars, these other-realm invaders seeking to slaughter anything breathing or lay claim to new lands, and many of them claiming to seek their Lord and Master, Reicurn (Ray-Curn). There is hope though. In this Galaxy everything is ruled by entities some have come to call Patrons. From the simpleness of breezes to the calamity known as gravity, even emotions are ruled by Patrons, but these entities are too strong to exist on their own. They require a kind of 'host' to hold their main-form. These hosts are called Shells, the Patron residing alongside their own souls. Some have found the Patrons actually speak to them, and grow strong bonds even. The Shells also are given something in return for being host to such a strong Entity...the ability to manipulate or even create that Patron's domain. These Shells have been tasked now to defend Timara, before all is lost to chaos and the threat loams to new horizons...
I am willing to discuss this one in more detail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom