Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Submissive Females/Futas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, the name's Elvish. Yep, 'nother newbie to this site, but I can assure you I'm fully literate, understand the fundamentals of grammar and writing, but more importantly, I'm also no stranger to smutty RP. If I do say so myself, I'm darn good at it, a view that has been supported by pretty darn near everyone I've played with. Which is to say, quality guaranteed. ;)

Now, a few things to bear in mind~

~I do draw the line in places. No mutilation, no vore, no incest, no scat. Those are just things I won't/can't do in an RP. Otherwise, I'm pretty much open to anything.

~I can get a little rough in master/slave, BDSM type stuff though, so if you're interested in something along those lines please to tell me what you consider to be too extreme.

~The things I like best are wet 'n sloppy oral sex with plenty a' cum getting everywhere, pegging scenes, subs in slutty clothing, an hard, rough fucking. Romantic is also a big thing for me.

--------

Now, here's some sample scenarios I'm interested in. Only two right now, more to follow;

Kismesis: To the public eye they're complete opposites, a crusader for justice versus an insidious fiend, worst enemies and longstanding rivals. And that's pretty much the truth, except for one little detail the media's never quite picked up on; opposites attract. It's started two years ago when one of his less sensible inventions malfunctioned, reducing the city water plant to a giant mudslide and catching them both with a wave of pure lust. After it wore off, they swore it was a one time thing and totally, entirely one hundred percent only because of the lust-wave.... Only to go back on that promise very quickly the first time she got him tied up.

Ever since then they've been meeting in secret, fighting in public and doing their best to get along, despite the fact that they're job description pretty much boils down to beating the crud outta each other. (Yep, superhero/supervillainess, with all that it entails. Or superheroine/supervillain, if that's more to your discerning tastes.)

The Sorceress's Apprentice: He was a normal college kid,  drinking it up with his buddies on weekends, not a clue what he would do when he was finished with "higher education"... Until she walked into the bar. The most enchanting lady he'd ever seen, beautiful, mysterious, elegant, somehow surrounded by an air of power.

He thought she was joking when she said she was a magician, but it took all of a single demonstration before he'd believe anything she said. When she asked if he'd be her apprentice, he thought his life would change forever... Not knowing she had more than a few changes and a very naughty use for him in mind. (Teacher/student, with plenty of transformation as the sorceress alters her new apprentice to fit her needs. I'd be willing to swap the gender roles on this one and play the sorcerer instead of the apprentice, if that'd be preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom