Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadshot's new cravings! MxF plots with some fandom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadshotblow

Super-Earth
I'm a pretty laidback roleplayer, I enjoy OOC quips during RP, sometimes I have too much fun, and other times I write a fucking novel. My post length and style varies greatly on my mood. I do have Yahoo, feel free to add me (It's on my profile here.) I don't have a list of demands, all I care about is something that adequatly moves the plot along. I'm a fan of romance, random sexual encounters, and who doesn't love just straight SMUT?

I'm not picky on details, I basically like to discuss a general plot outline, which I'll spare you that drama and just put it here. I'm not too crazy about nitpicking and entire setting, because that's boring. I prefer to jump in with a general idea and let the plot develop on it's own. I hope I won't be the only one driving the plot. Don't hesitate to hit me up with a change or addition to suit something your craving.

I really don't know what else to say...
Well, I am craving the current plots:

A lovely mother finds herself lonely while her son and husband are away, and the delivery of a package piques her interest into getting a new "boy toy"

I've always wanted to play Wesker, or Chris, preferably though an OC with the notorious Excella Gionne

I'm craving some smutty fun with an OC and Betty Rubble.

I usually find Teacher X Student plots boring, but if someone is willing to slut it up/bimbo a teacher like THIS I'd be willing.

Also craving being a photographer/manager/etc with a Pin-up

I'm still craving Poison Ivy

Some ageplay with this relative is also intriguing.

Can you spell S-M-U-T?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom