Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The return of the gender confused RPer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu Inohara

Super-Earth
So I'm back for the most part, not that anyone probably remembers me at all. I figured I'd toss something up to see if I can't dredge up something to get me out of this rut I've been in, and for whatever reason I tend to be more comfortable playing female or futa characters than male ones.

I should probably put out that I will never do anything over IMs. I've had rather unpleasant experiences with that, and would rather not risk it at this point.

Currently craving: Adventurer/Slime Girl, Touhou, something with the futaverse setting, Coming of Age plot.

Things I really like-
Slimegirls
Monster girls
Futa
Body modification (in the sense of stuff like breast growth, gender change (preferably male -> female or better yet, male -> futa), penis growth, ect. May cross over with corruption, magic preferred for this.)
Corruption (a person being turned into a demon/monster/fiend/etc.)
Tentacles
Gender Change (Male to Futa greatly preferred)
Sex magic (should be fairly obvious by now)
Supernatural Stalkers (A goddess imposing herself on a college student, an infatuated demon(ess) following an (un?)fortunate adventurer, etc.)
Tight clothing (bodysuits and the like)
Tan girls
Lactation (more of a positive for me, but not necessary)
Aphrodisiacs
Cum inflation (as long as its not too extreme, yes I am strange.)
Light heartedness (While I am perfectly capable of dark serious RPs, my sealed evil in a can will more often than not be 'Xel, the Bringer of Booze' who partied a little too hard and probably knocked up a few nobles and/or priestesses in the process rather than 'Death, the Destroyer of Worlds'. Course, that doesn't mean I'll be outright ridiculous and silly, it just gets boring to be dark and gritty all the time is all.)

Things I Really Don't Like-
Mutilation/guro (no.)
Scat/Water sports (the only bodily fluids I want involved in sex are cum, sweat, milk, tears, aphrodisiac secretions, slime and in a few rare specific cases MAYBE blood)

Settings-
Modern
Modern Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy
Feudal Japan
Post Apocalyptic
Strange Society (Basically, a setting in which monsters/monster girls/demons/what have you are a normal part of everyday society, so, one might encounter a naga behind the counter of a convenience store, an elf as a school teacher, or even an arachne with a pest control business)
Futaverse (Basically an alternate universe/time line/what have you scenario where mankind has evolved into one gender encompassing the best of both. Read: everyone is a futa)

Monster Girls I'm currently interested in:
Slime girls
Nagas
Arachnes
Cow girls
Kitsunes
Nekos
Ghosts
Demon girls/Succubi
Scorpion girls
Dragon girls
Oni
Fairies

Misc Pairings- (All get a bonus to interest if they're Futa/F or Futa/Futa, bolded names are the ones I'd prefer to play. If there's no bold then I can play either.)
Adventurer/Monster Girl
Adventurer/Slime Girl
Monster Girl/Monster Girl
Fairy/Fairy
Student/Monster Girl
Student/Monster Girl Student
Student/Monster Girl Teacher (All three Student Monster Girl bits could probably be mixed into one for a bit of harem play)
Teacher/Monster Girl Student
Student/Goddess
Student/Demoness (Can be mixed with Student Goddess)
Futa Student/Female Student
Futa Student/Futa Student

Fan stuff- (Again, Futa appreciated.)
Touhou:
Sakuya/Meiling
Marisa/Alice
Marisa/Patchouli
Marisa/Reimu
Yuyuko/Youmu
OC/Yuuka
OC/Yuugi
OC/Reimu
OC/Marisa
OC/Eirin

Plots and Such-

Coming of Age
A young woman, born from the union of a human and a demon turns 18 and begins to discover her demon heritage, starting with an odd appendage now growing between her legs that she had never had before, and gradually becoming more noticeable changes (pointed ears, eyes changing color, maybe growing horns and a tail, or even tentacles.). When she tells her parents about the change she quickly discovers that her 'father' is a succubus, and the woman she had grown up seeing as a second mother.

Basically the RP would follow the girl's interaction with her strange family, trying to control and adjust to her new body, and trying not to lose control in the middle of class.

Keep checking back for more pairings and plots as they come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom